Hideo and Gaara Found

~CHAPTER 18~

Kiyomi's POV...

Follow me, I know exactly where he is in this area." I said. "He's most likely in my old house."

Temari, Kankurō, and Rin all shook their heads. We then took off as I lead the group through the deserted clan. We ran past house after house, till finally I stopped by a small house towards the back. It looked a bit dusty and dirty.

"He is here... I'm sure of it." I said as I turned to the others. "Are you ready?"

They all shouted "yeah" and I turned to face the house.

"Be ready to fight for your lives, and for the life of Gaara-Kun." I said, and we exploded into the house.

"Give us Gaara!" Temari shouted as she took out her giant fan.

"Before we take him back by force." Kankurō said as he took the puppet off of his back.

"If you refuse, you will end up dead!" Rin shouted as she took out a katana she had strapped to her back.

"Father..." I whispered quietly.

"Kiyomi! Temari! Kankurō! Rin!" Gaara said calmly as he sat in the corner of the room, tied up in chakra strings... And without his gourd, which seemed quite strange. I assumed he left it back in the mansion.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my little girl, Kiyomi." Hideo said as he walked up to me as sand fell by his sides, and he probably was going to attack Gaara if I hadn't arrived.

"S-shut up Hideo..." I growled as I dug my nails into my palm. I clenched my fist so hard that blood began to trickle down my fingers and landed on the dusty ground beneath me.

"Now that's not how you should speak to your father." Hideo said, acting as if I was still his little girl. "Aren't you glad to see your father who was believed to be dead?"

"No." I said flatly. "I'd rather you be dead. Anyone who hurts my friends is no father of mine." I muttered.

Hideo walked up to me and stroked my cheek. "Don't you love your father?"

"Not if he threatens to kill the man I love." I said as I looked up at my father. "I'm sorry father, but I am here to kill you, if that means getting Gaara back."

"You love the Kazekage more than your own father?" Hideo asked as he straightened up he was a bit taller than me. I didn't reply for a while. It was silent, and then I spoke.

"Yes."

"Well then... Maybe I should tell you something about this man you supposedly love." Hideo said as he started walking up to Gaara.

"Save it, I'm here to fight, not talk." I said coldly. I glared at my father. I wish he would just fall over and die already.

"Alright but don't expect me to hold back."

I gritted my teeth, and shot up my arms. "BURN IN HELL!" I shouted as the fight between me and my father began.

*************************************************************
Sorry this chapt is so short guys