Chapter 25

• Dedicated to To all the diehard Aussie fans like mwah <3<3

Chapter 25:

As I had predicted staying with the Styles’ family was definitely interesting! It’s the 24th at the moment and I’d just woken up, Harry’s arm was loosely draped over my waist and I wiggled my way from underneath him. I’m still surprised how fast my side has healed, where the incision was made is now just an angry red line. Harry had taken me to the doctors in Holmes Chapel and they checked me over and confirmed it was all right for me to start been more physical thank gawd!

“Oi! Hazza wake up!” I yelled into Harry’s ear and he bolted upright nearly smacking his head into mine but thankfully I avoided it.

“jesus Lexi” he groaned rubbing his eyes.

“It’s Lou-bear’s birthday!” I cheered and Harry rolled his eyes.

“God you are so hypo today” Harry mumbled as he got up from his bed in only his boxers.

“Mmmhmm” I murmured taking an appreciative glance at his toned torso, ok maybe a glance is a bit of an understatement…

“You like what you see?” Harry teased and I rolled my eyes waving my hand dismissively.

“Meh” was my genius reply. I quickly changed out of my pyjamas into my outfit for today which consisted of skinny jeans and a loose beige long sleeve top and grey boots with a long gold necklace and some bracelets on my wrist. My hair was smooth from washing it last night and since it looks really wavy I ran some product through it and left it loose apart from pinning my fringe back. Makeup was minimal with just some foundation and mascara and a touch of lip balm, I picked up the small bottle of pills on Harry’s bedside table and I popped one in my mouth and took a swig from the water bottle also resting there. I still had to take these antibiotics for another week before my course of medication was finished. Harry was wearing cream chinos, black t-shirt and his favourite purple Jack Wills hoody with purple high tops. We emerged from the bedroom and Gemma was standing in the hall with her hand poised at the door about to knock.

“Morning!” Gemma chirped happily as usual.

“Morning Gem” I greeted her and we all made our way downstairs. Gemma was wearing black skinny jeans a pretty grey top underneath a red cardigan with red converse, she was stunningly pretty and she looked a lot like her mum. In the kitchen Anne was sitting at the dining table reading a magazine and sipping a cup of coffee, I was so happy someone else drunk coffee! I was beginning to think a British person who drinks coffee was rare!

“Morning kids”

“Morning mum” Harry and Gemma chorused.

“Morning” I said simply and I made myself a mug of coffee. I sat down across from Anne with Harry on one side and Gemma on the other.

“Anyone got any plans?” She asked and Harry nodded and I raised my eyebrows curiously. This was the first I heard of any plans!

“I’m going to take Lexi to the Lakeside Café and then we’re meeting up with Will, Jacob, Hayden, Nick and the others since I haven’t seen them in forever” He stated and I smiled, it would be interesting getting to meet his friends from before he was famous!  

“By the way mum happy anniversary” Gemma butted in and Anne smiled.

“Yeah, Happy anniversary” Harry grinned.

“Thanks darlings, Robin and I are spending the day together and then we’re going out for dinner at a fancy restaurant so don’t go ruining the house!” Anne scolded them and they nodded obediently and I stifled a laugh. I loved how Harry acted so innocent and obedient with his mum but otherwise he was a cheeky arse!