Chapter 6

Sorry i haven't uploaded in a few days but it was christmas then my birthday so i haven't had much time. But here is the next chapter! Hope you enjoy it and please vote, fan and comment! Love you guys <3

Chapter 6:

The next day it was straight back to rehearsals since the show was tomorrow and they would only be having one dress rehearsal that morning. The day after the show they were doing a radio interview and then we would be getting on our private plane and heading home! Well back to London I mean, but I was happy to finally get back to the apartment and be able to rest peacefully.

“Is anyone home?” Louis asked knocking my head and I scowled slapping his hand away.

“Go get ready” I instructed and he rolled his eyes before scuttling off to get his ear pieces fitted. Once he’d left I slumped down on the couch and yawned, I was tired for the week’s events and getting up early each day and going to bed quite late. The guys were used to this kind of thing but I sure as hell wasn’t.

“Hello beautiful” Harry grinned and I smiled as he sat down next to me and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and he just gave me one of his charming smiles. I couldn’t help myself as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He didn’t seem to mind as he responded quickly by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing back. Someone cleared there throat behind us and we pulled apart to see the stage manager’s assistant standing there with a frown on her face.

“Rehearsals have started” She said swiftly before spinning on her heel and storming off.

“What her problem?” I laughed giggled jumped off Harry’s lap.

“Who knows” He smiled giving me a quick kiss before sauntering onto stage. I snuck up behind him and pinched his butt before he walked on stage and I burst into giggles at his facial expression. He gave me a wink before they started rehearsing. Sitting backstage I decided to check Facebook, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw how many friend requests and notifications I now had. I scrolled through the list of friends and saw they were all fans but I didn’t want Facebook to be public to all these people I didn’t know. So I just posted ‘If you are a fan I won’t be adding on Facebook but follow me on twitter’ so they all knew. I checked my notifications and saw many of my friends from Australia had posted on my wall about the news of me and Harry’s relationship.

“What you looking at?”

Zayn’s voice made me jump and I held a hand over my heart as he laughed sitting down beside me and took a peek at my phone.

“Wow! You have a lot of excited friends” He smirked pointing to the posts of my closest friends saying stuff how I was so lucky to hang out with the ‘hottest guys of the century’ and how I would have to send them some pictures and how they were happy for me.

“Yeah but some of the posts are just from people how want to get close to me because of you guys” I stated pointing at a few posts in particular from a Gemma and Tess who were the school bitches when I was in high school who had always hated me.

“Oh well! You know who your true friends are” He smiled patting me on the shoulder as he stood up.

“By the way, have you answered that tweet yet?” He winked holding in a laugh and I immediately knew he was referring to the tweet about Harry in bed. Harry had conveniently walked in as Zayn said that and he was now staring at me with his eyebrows raised expectantly.

“I better not, I don’t want to crush her dreams of him being good” I said with a serious face and Harry’s face dropped and his eyes widened as Zayn doubled over in laughter with me joining in.