Brutalis

"If you go into the woods today you're in sure of a big surprise. If you go into the woods today you better go in disguise."

Briar Rose was raised in a town set in fear of legends and myths. All fearing a beast that could only exist in story books. The Lupus was meant to be a fairy tale creature that parents told there children at night to scare them but in this small town it was all to real. The beast was there when they first settled onto the lands over seventy five year ago and still remains in the forest thirsting for blood and vengeance. Briar was one of the only townsfolk that never feared the forest surrounding the borders of the town and often found herself venturing deep into the woods where her mother had died in so many years ago. She didn't believe that a heartless beast roamed the wilderness because she knew that it was probably just as scared of them as they were as it; if it even existed at all. But one day it became all to real for her when she comes face to face with the myth itself and wanted nothing more but to posses her. Follow Briar Rose and the daunting beast through a whirlwind of adventures in a thrilling tale of Beauty and his Beast.

NAME CHANGES

Arabell is now Briar Rose

Asher is now Arsen 

Anna is now Aurora  

Kendell is now Klaus