Chapter 4

Ryan's POV

We finally get to go home and Chloe is very excited to say the least. Claire, Bonnie and Zach met us at the hospital this morning and now we're all going back to our apartment. The nursery is finally finished (above) and we have everything we need.

"All ready?" I ask Chloe who is sitting on the end of the bed. The doctors had her walk around yesterday, but she's still not even close to 100%. She will be on bedrest for awhile. I make sure Ashton is all cozy in his baby carrier/car seat and Claire is making sure we have everything from the room. Zach and Bonnie went to go get the car so Chloe didn't have to walk long. "Ok...Claire will you take him for a second?" I ask and hand Claire the carrier. I'm going to need both arms to help Chloe up. She smiles at me and I walk over to her.

"How are you feeling baby?" I ask and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Better today." She says.

"That's good." I reply and ask "Ready?" She nods and I help her up. I notice her wince a little but then she says she's ok.

"I'm alright." She says.

"Are you sure?" Claire asks as I take Ashton back from her with my other arm keeping my other around Chloe.

"Yeah." She says.

A nurse comes in and asks if we want a wheel chair but Chloe of course refuses. We leave the room and I keep my arm around Chloe holding the carrier in the other. Claire follows behind with the bag which I thank her for when we get to the car. I help Chloe into the back seat and put Ashton on the other seat. Then I sit in the back beside Chloe. We tell Claire bye because she drove her own car because there wouldn't be room for her in our car because of Bonnie and Zach. Zach drives away and I take Chloe's hand watching her as she looks out the window.

She stares out the window for about half the car ride and I watch her. I have a whole new respect for her that I didn't even know was possible. Bonnie and Zach are having a conversation, but I've completely tuned it out.

"Chlo." I whisper and she turns to look at me. I place a light kiss on her and I pull away to see her open her eyes. Her cheeks go read as she looks at me and places her hand on my chest. I smile at her. She's so cute.

A/n-  SORRY THAT ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT IM BACK!!