Chapter 3

Dove's POV

"Who's that?" Ryan asks standing up and walking over to the door. I cradle Ashton in my arms as he slowly falls asleep. I see Ryan's jaw drop as he opens the door. "Mom?" He asks. "Ryan." She says and hugs him. Ryan's too shocked to hug back. "W-what are you doing here?" He asks. Well he did find out his mom has been probably cheating on his father. "I came to see my grandson." She says pulling away from Ryan. "How did you know?" He asks. "Your dad called." She says walking over to me. I don't know about this. I still feel a little off. "So who is this?" She asks kneeling beside the bed. I give Ryan an unsure look and he walks over.

"This is Ashton Jerome McCartan." Ryan says sitting beside me. "Aw he's adorable." Mom says. "Here." I say and hand her a now sleeping Ashton. "He's so cute." She whispers again. "Thanks." I giggle a little. "So mom what is going on with dad?" Ryan asks getting a little sassy with her. I put my hand on his arm and his face softens. "Leave it for now." I whisper. He nods a little and his mom gives him a confused but worried look.

"Let's let Chloe sleep." Ryan says getting up. "Ok. I'll come back tomorrow." She says. Ryan rolls his eyes so she can't see and walks her to the door.

When he closes the door he turns off the lights and walks over to me. "Want me to put him in his little bed?" Ryan whispers and sits beside me. "No I wanna hold him a little longer." I whisper with a yawn. "I still can't believe we're parents." Ryan says wrapping his arms around me and putting his head on my shoulder. "Me too." I say and lay my head on top of his. "I love you Ry." I whisper. "I love you too Chlo." He whispers back and kisses my forehead. I snuggle into his arms and fall asleep.

A/n- Sorry it's been so long but I've had a rough/crazy week to say the least. The best thing happened to me (which I'm still in shock about) and the worst thing happened to me (which I am also still in shock about lol). 😂