Welcome To Lazytown

*Note your Stephanie's older sibling your age is 23. Sportacus's age is 25.

Y/N= Your Name
N/N= Your Nickname
F/C= Your Favorite Color                  

Your POV:
I am coming to town to visit my sister Stephanie. I could feel the excitement flow through me as I got off of the bus into lazytown. I didn't know why but I felt as if there was something different about the town I couldn't put my finger on.

As I got closer I spotted Stephanie, pink as usual.

"Hey, Steph." I said.

"Hey N/N," Stephanie said, perky as always, "Let me help you get settled. Follow me."

I followed her to our uncle Milford's house. We exchanged hello's and hugs. Then continued on to my room. It was pretty dull but I'd fix that later.

At three o'clock she dragged me out of my room. "Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"To the town hall."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

I sighed and let her drag me. We eventually got to the town hall and when we walked in it was a welcome party.

"Thank you guys, but you really didn't have to."

"Nonsense, we welcome everyone new to town." I heard a man with an accent say.

I looked in his direction and saw a very blue and fit man with a weird pointy mustache. As I took time to study him he was standing there with his arms on his waist like some kind of super hero pose.

"Y/N this is Sportacus, he's the town superhero." Stephanie stated.

"Superhero?" I said giving them a questioning look.

"I'm more of a slightly above average hero." He said giving a shy smile.

"Yeah he's awesome he goes around saving people three to five times a day." Said a small energetic blonde kid.

"Ziggy, did you eat some candy already?" Asked Stephanie.

"Maybe." Answered the small blonde kid who's name was Ziggy.

I met and talked to Ziggy, Pixel, Stingy, Trixie, And Bessie. I have yet to talk to Sportacus, who was just flipping around the room. I quickly caught up to him and said, "Hi."

"Hello, how are you settling in?"

"Pretty good, this is a nice little town, the people here are nice too, and it's a nice change of scenery.

"Well that's good to hear."

He looked at the clock behind him, "Well I've got to go it's almost 8:08."

"What's at 8:08?"

"That's when I go to bed. I need plenty of energy for tomorrow."

Before I could say anything else Sportacus did his moves then flipped out of the room. I walked over to Stephanie and told her that it was pretty late, and she agreed. Everyone went home and I went to my room and fell asleep. Waiting for what the day has in store for me tomorrow.

A/N: I Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter. There Will Be More To Come, And They Will Get Better As They Progress.