•«1»•

(BEFORE I START: This book was originally called Kickin' Back, but I renamed it due to deep thinking. That's why I unpublished this book. But now I'm back with crazy drama and you'll learn why, you shouldn't trust no ONE. Seen what I did there? Lol. P. S., some of the chapters is not gonna be in anyone's point of view.)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yo Amaree, you don't have to do this." He put his hands up.

"Yes I do, you're the one who told me to trust no one. Now I don't trust you, you was right. I shouldn't trust all of y'all." I waved my gun to everyone who did me wrong in the room.

I smirked as I seen everyone had their hands up, breathing hard. After all these times that they did me wrong, now they're scared? Pfft, please.

"Please, Amaree." My supposedly best friend begged.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the guy who I called my brother. We wasn't blood related, but he was like a brother to me. Or so I thought.

"Give me a reason why I should trust y'all." I said, walking around with the gun still in my hand.

"Because we're not one of them." He said.

"Yeah... Right." I didn't believe him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I had to end it short because I'm ready to create some drama...