Chapter 10

Bridget was walking around Bergen Town to find the king. "Hey,everyone I found him," DJ Suki said pointing to a store where the King is. "Alright! Well,what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Poppy said.
The King was trying out a few bids for the feast that night. "I love this one!" King Grisel said standing in front of a mirror. His two guards and storekeeper clapped pleased. "I think it makes you look fat," Bridget said.
"Who said that?" Grisel said angrily as he turn around. "PH that. And then strike a pose," Poppy whisper to Bridget. "PH that," Bridget said before striking a pose. "Totally honesty from a total bae. And what is your name?" Grisel asked Bridget.
"Lady," Biggie suggested.
"Glitter," Guy Diamond said.
"Sparkles!" Smidge said jumping.
"Seriously," Branch said.
"Lady Glitter Sparkles, seriously," Bridget replied. "Oh ok. Well, Lady Glitter Sparkles, would you like to have some pizza?" Grisel asked hopefully. "Would I want to go?" Bridget whisper to Poppy. "Tell him that yes,you would be pleased," Poppy whisper back. "Yes,you would be pleased," Bridget replied. "Well,I would be pleased," Grisel said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everything was going according to plan on the date,before but now no one can decided on what they should tell the king. Branch then whisper to Bridget telling her things she should come to the king. He come on everything, his eyes, his hair,every little thing. All while looking at Poppy.
They both stared at each other smiley softly before Branch looked away. Only to see Leaf grinning.
"Look what I have Lady Glitter Sparkles," Grisel said opening up his locket,revealing a troll. The troll had purple skin,blue hair with the tips sea-green,and yellow pants. "It's Creek!" Poppy whisper to Leaf. "I know that," Leaf replied. "It's a troll!" Bridget said. "Yup and I'm going to eat him,soon," Grisel said closing the locket. "Why don't we skate know?" Grisel asked Bridget who was nodding.

 "Why don't we skate know?" Grisel asked Bridget who was nodding

Grisel and Bridget skated for a while having tons of fun. The trolls however were all holding on Bridget's hair for their dear life. After they were done skating Grisel asked Bridget if she would go to the feast that night. She replied yes before heading out.
Bridget then went back to the castle thanking the trolls before questioning them why they were leaving. "We have to save the Creek before he is eaten," Poppy said. "But you can't go! I have to be Lady Glitter Sparkles for the feast!" Bridget said in tears. "You can't always be someone else!" Leaf said to Bridget,before following the rest of the trolls.
While they were searching for Creek they were suddenly scooped up in the hands of a Bergen. They were then throw inside a cage and they all look up only to the same Bergen who trapped Poppy's friends. "I'm guessing you were all looking for me,I'm I right," a troll said stepping out of the shadow. Everyone gasped as the troll stepped out of the shadows.

 Everyone gasped as the troll stepped out of the shadows