Chapter 8

"This place looks miserable," Poppy said while eyeing Bergen Town from the Troll Tree. "Which means that they still didn't eat the trolls," Leaf said. "Come on you two. Let's go save them before they are eaten," Branch said. They all climbed down the tree without being seen and started walking towards the Bergens castle. Walking in the darkest shadows,of course.
Once they were in front of the castle they all climbed inside a vent. "Ooohhh! I'm so excited! I'm going to see all of my friends!" Poppy said in a low voice. "Hey guys! I found where they are being kept at!" Leaf said since she was ahead of Branch and Poppy. They all peak and saw that Poppy's friends were trapped inside a cage.
They were guard by a very light blue bergen. She has pink cheeks, purple colored eyes, and very light pink hair. She wore a pink dress, white stockings, and pink shoes. The Bergen was her bed,her face on the pillow. It wouldn't put hard to help the trapped trolls.

"Let's go save my friends!" Poppy said cheerfully getting ready to jump, before getting pulled back by Branch

"Let's go save my friends!" Poppy said cheerfully getting ready to jump, before getting pulled back by Branch. "Are you crazy?! This is a 20 foot drop! You can get yourself killed," Leaf said. "So I'll just land on the beanbag right over there," Poppy said pointing to a beanbag that was below them. "Alright then," Branch said before pushing Poppy and Leaf before jumping himself.
They all landed on the beanbag safely before making their way towards the trapped trolls. Poppy's friends saw her and smiled. Leaf came up to them and open the cage letting all the trolls out. "Poppy!" they all yelled happily hugging her. "Hey! Are you trying to run away? Ugh! Chef to going to kill me!" the bergen cry failing to trap the fleeing trolls.
"Stop,Bridget! You are in love with the king!" Poppy cried opening a curtain to show pictures of the king. "What? No! Alright,I'm in love with King Gristle," Bridget said. "Well,we can help you get a date with the king,right guys?" Poppy said. "Yeah!" the snack pack yelled before everyone started singing. Except for Branch and Leaf.
"Wait,why are you two not singing?" Bridget asked, pointing to Branch and Leaf. "Because we don't want to," Leaf said flatly. "Come one you two can't sing just this time?" Poppy pleaded. "No," Branch said standing up and walking away, with Leaf following him. "Why not?" Poppy asked. "Because singing killed our grandmother!" Leaf yelled in tears.