Chapter 9

Everyone eyes widened when Leaf yelled. Poppy felt bad for the siblings and decided to ask just a few more questions. "What song was she singing?" Poppy asked. "She wasn't singing. It was us who was singing," Branch said looking out the window.
"Branch and I were singing a song for her. She loved it when we sang for her. We were so focused on the song that we didn't notice that she was warning us about the Bergen. She save us from the Bergen but before she can run she got captured. We never sang a single note after that," Leaf finish in tears.
Poppy felt so bad that she hug both of the siblings. "What are you doing,Poppy? It not hug time yet," Branch asked. "It looks like you two needed a hug," Poppy replied letting go of them. "Now let go get ready for your date with the king,Bridget!" Poppy said turning her attention to the Bergen.
"First you'll need a new look," Chenille said her sister nodding. "Well,what are we waiting for!" Poppy said before jumping on Bridget's head. The rest of the Snack Pack follow her,they all shoot their hair up before combining all of their hair together. All the troll's hair except Branch and Leaf made a rainbow wig on Bridget's head.
Both Branch and Leaf then jump on Bridget's head to join the other trolls. Bridget then grab a pink outfit with black squares on it,along with a white belt,white high heels,and finally a hot pink purse. When Bridget finished they went outside in search of the king.

 When Bridget finished they went outside in search of the king