Chapter 7

Poppy,Branch and Leaf are walking towards Bergen Town before stopping in front of ten or more tunnels. "So one of these lead to the Troll Tree." Poppy said. "That right," Leaf said. "There are so many of them. I wonder which one?" Poppy asked while eying all of the tunnels. "I don't know,"Branch said dusting his fingers with the dirt of one of the tunnels.
"Choose a tunnel wisely. For one leads to Bergens Town and the others lead to a certain DEATH!" a voice called out as the three trolls looked around. "Who said that?" Branch shouted. "It was . . . me," a cloud said opening is eyes and climbing down from his hiding place.

"Hey guys how is going? I just wanted to warn you guys that one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree

"Hey guys how is going? I just wanted to warn you guys that one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree. And the others lead to a certain death,death,death," the cloud said to them."Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?" Poppy asked. "You bet" the cloud replied."Great!" Poppy said jumping."No,that okay. We're fine,thanks,"Branch said pushing both Poppy and Leaf.
"Branch. He's trying to help," Leaf said. "Well, I don't like the looks of him," Branch said to his sister. "Well,he seems to know what he's talking about," Poppy said supporting Leaf. "Okay,fine" Branch said before turning to the cloud,"So which way do we go?"
"First you have to give me a high five then I'll tell you," the cloud said. "I don't do high fives," Branch said crossing his arms.
"Slapping boss?" the cloud asked. "Not gonna happen," Branch said. "Here just do this," the cloud said slapping his own hand "but just with your hand." "Thank you for that demonstrate really cleared up exactly what I will not be doing," Branch said. "Branch its a high five. The others leads to certain death!" Poppy said. "Get perspective!" Leaf cried.
"All right. I'll let you slide with a fist bump," the cloud said holding out his fist. Branch was going to give him a fist bump before the cloud yelled "Shark Attack!" before doing a more motions. Branch grabbed a branch, snap it in half and let out a battle cry, before chasing the cloud. "That right cloud! You better run!" Branch yelled. Poppy and Leaf ran after them but mostly Branch to calm him down before he kills the cloud.
The cloud then lead them to tunnel before stopping. "It was nice doing business with you," he said before walking away. The three trolls looked around the town the tunnel lead them to. They finally made it. They are now at Bergens Town.