Chapter 22

-Your POV-

"You wanna go swimming? In December?? Lev you've officially gone crazy"

"Come on (n/n), I think it'll be fun! Lucy has an indoor heated pool at her place"

"Cant we go ice skating or do something normal for it being December?" Levy was insane. She was always trying to get me to do stuff like this. And okay, yea an indoor pool wouldn't be bad, but Im just not feeling it.

"Are you two talking about going swimming...?" Natsu joined us in the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

"Yes, but (Y/n) doesn't want to. Lucy has that indoor heated pool and I think it would be fun"

"Ice skating is fun too" I countered. "Plus, we can go swimming in the summer, we cant ice skate since there arent any indoor places near us"

"Okay, well how about we flip a coin? Heads we go swimming, tails we go ice skating. Sound fair?" Natsu asked while grabbing a coin from the coffee table. Levy and I both exchanged looks and then nodded. Natsu flipped the coin, and it landed on tails. Ha.

Levy was glaring at me, probably because of the smirk that was smeared across my face. "Well well little Lev, I'll see you in about an hour at the ice skating rink"

"Come on (Y/n) thats not fair!! I dont know how but he made it land on tails on purpose!!"

"Really Lev?? You think I would do that?? Im offended that you have so little faith in me" Natsu started pouting with his arms crossed and looked away from Levy.

"Yes, I do actually. Because it was to make your girlfriend happy" She put extra stress on the word 'girlfriend' and I swear I saw Natsu blush, even if it was slightly. It was cute and rare to see that from him, me? Not so much. Natsu could look at me with that smirk of his that drives me insane and I would turn into a blushing mess.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But who cares, lets just go ice skating, okay? Please Lev? We'll go swimming next time" Now he was like begging her, I guess he really wanted to go ice skating.

"..........Fineeeeeeeeeee. I'll tell everyone else to meet us there later... But next time I get to pick where we go!" Levy crossed her arms with a huff and walked out the door. I bet Gajeel would've loved to see that. Oh well.

"So, no hug?"

"Hm?" I tilted my head slightly.

"You're not gonna give your awesome boyfriend a hug after he just got you what you wanted?"

"Natsu did you make it land on tails on purpose??" He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head.

"M-Maybe?" Nervous laughter followed next. I smiled and hugged him tightly, I could feel him tense up. I guess he wasn't expecting that.

"Thank you Natsu," I mumbled into his chest. "I really appreciate it" He relaxed and wrapped his arms around me while nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"You dont have to thank me (Y/n), I would do anything to make you smile"

~Tiiiiiimmmee skippp~

After many minutes of trying to decide on what to wear, I chose a white long sleeve, tan pants, a grey sweater, a tan scarf, a white hat and gloves. I slipped on my grey boots while I was at the door waiting for Natsu.

"Damn, why is my girlfriend so cute~?"

I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile. "You ready?" He nodded with his own smile present, and we left.