Chapter 9

-Your POV-

Wait wait wait, did someone say my name? I look around and see everyone staring at me with the same look of confusion as I had.

"(Y/n)??" The mysterious voice said again.

Then out from behind a tree, I saw her.

"Aria?!"

Arianna was my best friend at my old school when I wasn't at Fairy Tail. She was about 5'3" with long brown hair that met her lower back. She also had bright green eyes that went well with her slight tan skin. Next thing I knew Aria tackled me into a hug.

"(Y/n) why didn't you ever call me?!"

"I did! But you never actually answer your phone!!" I answered while laughing.

"Hang on a sec, squirt?!" Surprisingly Gajeel had join the conversation.

Aria jumped off me and met eyes with him. "Sup iron face?" Meanwhile Natsu had helped me up from the ground, I mouthed a 'thanks' to him instead of interrupting what was going on.

"You never change do ya?

"Nope!" She giggled and hugged him.

...Weird.

Levy 'coughed' to get their attention. "Gajeel, who's this?" Levy was a tad bit protective and I could tell she was extremely jealous.

"You two know each other?" I questioned the two.

"Metal head here is my older brother." Aria had stated with a bored expression.

"Oh, really?? I didn't know you had a brother, why didn't you tell me?!" I half whined just to be dramatic.

"Aww squirt, you never talked about your awesome big bro??"

"Um, no. Because all I have is you." She crossed her arms, slightly smirking. Somewhere in the distance I heard Gray try to hold in a laugh. Gajeel just looked dumbfounded and tried to shoot some insult back at his sister but couldn't come up with anything.

"So Aria, what brings you here?" Natsu asked, I could tell that not being part if the conversation was killing him.

"Oh, right right. I decided to move in with my mom which just so happens to be here with Gajeel."

"So are you going to attend Fairy Tail?"

"Thats the plan!" She smiled half awkwardly. I knew she was uncomfortable, she absolutely hated meeting new people. And right now, she was completely out of her element. Which gives me the perfect opportunity.

"So Aria, if you're going to be a part a Fairy Tail High, it only makes sense if you meet everyone, right?" I said with a slight smirk that only she could see. And I could see her mentally throwing daggers at me.

"This is Levy McGarden, the book worm of the school, my childhood best friend, and also Gajeel's girlfriend." Levy just smiled and waved at her.

"Over there is Erza Scarlet and her boyfriend Jellal. Just some advice, it's best not to get on her bad side."

"Next is Gray, Lyon, and Juvia. Gray and Lyon are both on the Ice-hockey team while Juvia is one of our best swimmers."

"Lucy is the president of the star-gazing club, and Loke is on the basketball team. They totally have a thing for each other but wont ever admit it." I whispered that last part to her while she restrained a laugh.