Chapter 17

-Your POV-

The rest of the night was spent with more jokes and mentions of the guys. Around one am we all drifted into sleep. I woke up around ten and found some of my friends who had woken up before me were in the kitchen.

"Morning." I greeted while grabbing a cup for my coffee. Lucy and Levy responded back with their own forms of good mornings. I got my coffee and joined them at the table while one of Lucy's maids get us breakfast. "Hey... Do you think Natsu is awake yet?"

"Why? Are you gonna confess how much you liiiike him~?" Levy smirked.

"N-No!" My cheeks started to burn. I really wish she wasn't already dating Gajeel so I could tease her about him. "I just wanted to check up on Romeo, thats all..." I stared down into my coffee cup. "And I would have to call Natsu to ask because Romeo broke his phone by accident."

"Of course he did, boys are boys and always break something." Lucy chimed in. "But I think you should call him." She smirked.

"Okay fine, but Im just calling to check up on Romeo!" I claimed defensively. Levy now had a smirk too as I walked into the other room to calk him.

"Hello..?" Natsu answered sleepily in that super hot sleepy guy voi- what am I thinking?! 

"Hey Natsu, I didn't wake you up did I?" I asked nervously.

"No no, you're fine. So whats up?"

"I just wanted to check up on Romeo since he broke his phone and make sure that he wasn't any trouble for you last night."

"(Y/n) hes not a little kid, so don't treat him like one." He laughed. "Romeo was perfectly fine, I promise."

"Okay good, sorry. Its just he's my little brother and I can't help it." I started playing with my hair nervously.

"Totally understandable, but he isnt five. But anyways, um... do you have plans today..?" He seemed like he was trying to hide the fact that he was nervous. Why would he be though? He's probably just still tired.

"I don't think so, why? Do you have something in mind?"

"Sort of, meet me at your house around two. But dont go there before then, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Promise?"

"Yes yes I promise. I'll see you later Natsu."

"Later!" He said cheerily before hanging up.

I walked back into the kitchen only to receive stares from my friends.

"Oooo~ what did Natsu say~?" Lucy questioned.

"He wants to meet me at my house around two, but im not allowed to go there before then." I said while picking up my coffee cup again.

"Awww!!" Levy said. "He's planning a surprise for you!!" I blushed slightly at the thought. 'A surprise? For me? Why would he do that...' I was torn away from my thoughts when the rest of our friends met us in the kitchen. After Lucy and Levy told them about my 'date' with Natsu, as they called it, they all got really happy and decided I should wear something cute. Which of course I found unnecessary, but I definitely wasn't about to argue with Erza or Mira.

They rummaged through Lucy's closet and found the 'perfect' outfit, is what they said. It was a white tank top, light blue skinny jeans, a grey cardigan, a blue necklace, and grey flat boots. By the time they found the clothes for me to wear and after they did my makeup, (their idea), it was about one forty five.

I nervously got my phone and they walked me out of the house, not before they all said they wanted every last detail. I approached my house while checking the time every five seconds as a nervous habit. It was one fifty eight. He said two... Im early, should I go in? Or like... I dont know.

While I was contemplating with myself over what to do, the time had past quicker than I thought. It was five minutes past two. "Here we go..." I said to myself as I pushed the door open.

"Hey (Y/n)." Romeo greeted me in the living room.

"Hey, is Natsu here? He said to be here at two which I thought was weird but I-" Romeo knowing my habit of rambling cut me off and answered my initial question.

"He's upstairs in your room." He said without taking his eyes off the Tv, he clearly wasn't interested.

"Thanks..." And with that, I ascended the stairs, trying not to trip from basically shaking. When I reached my bedroom door, I grabbed the knob and took a deep breath as I opened it.

One of the empty walls of my room was now covered in pictures. Natsu was in the middle of the room with a rose in his hand and a nervous smile on his face. My attention was drawn back to the pictures, I took a step closer to them and saw that they were all pictures of Natsu and I.

Some were from when we go bowling, his halloween party, (which included a few that Lucy and Levy took while him and I were asleep), and others just from school. I had no idea he had all of these. I also hadn't realized I was smiling like an idiot.

"You did all of this?" I asked, finally breaking the tension in the room.

He nodded. "Do you like it..?"

"I love it," I hugged him while trying to hide the blush creeping on to my cheeks. "Whats all of this for?"

He broke away from the hug and pointed to a sign I didn't see when I first walked in. 'Can you picture us together at homecoming?' It was incredibly cheesy and adorable and I loved it.

"And theres one other thing..." I could definitely tell he was nervous now. His cheeks were almost as red as mine. I turned my full attention to him now.

He held out the rose to me while asking, "Will you be my girlfriend..?" He had so much hope in his eyes, and after all of this, how could I possibly say no?

"Yes."

A/n

Look who posted three chapters in one day :3

I just want to thank you all for 2k reads, thats incredible! 😱 And I love all of your comments, they mean so much to me. I read one that really inspired me to write this chapter, I hope you liked it ^-^

Vote & comment

Til next time 🍍

{1029}