chapter 24 - extremely short chapter

hey sorry I havent been updating no one comments anyway so what's the point?.

finally the pictures came , I wanted to close my eyes I could barely bring myself to look.

the water had begun to drain out but we were now left in the remains, fallen trees blocking every path making it impossible to walk to far and the water was still way up my calfs. little prices of metal and weapons also f?loated in it making it dangerous .

All the faces I didn't recognize , obviously there was no one left from my reaping.

one face, a girls , face was very pretty and very young came up.

Jet started clawing at his hair then piunched a tree and then cried into the water , that mustve been the girl he came with and he didn't know to handle it.

I thought of katniss and peeta ,26 years have passed since they got out and got their happy ever after, clearly no one else will.

the only thing that mattered was that Mabel and king were still alive. tommorow we would have to find them.

I tiried to calculate how many weeks we had left, nearly halfway, 5 lots of tributes have been reaped. only 9 more death to go til another lot come in.

I offered to keep first watch as Jet wasnt up to it. he fell asleep quickly although I doubt it will benefit him at all.

sorry for such a short chapter I give up with this story tbh.