Chapter 13- ring a ring a roses

Omg 113 reads !!! That made me want to update so I did :) ly all <3 if you comment ill follow you and vote your fanfics :) -kt

People say the best way to win the games is to have a strong alliance.

But I don't agree.

I trekked a bit further through the snow. it was getting tiring now. step after step after step. I wanted to get as far as I could before I set up camp.

Not long after I set off I discovered my rucksacks" unfolded into a one man tent.

Lucky me right?

I couldn't stop wondering what happened to Mabel . hopefully she got with the other tea and a safe together somewhere.

I suppose I'll find out when the screen comes up tonight.

I decided it was nearly time to stop.

"Ring a ring a roses a pocket full of posies....."

Shit. what was that?

"A tribute , a tribute, we all falls down"

As soon as it finished I tripped .

It was a trap.

A net tangled up around me tighter and tighter.

"I am the king "

Ooh yey now I've been caught by some physco.

"I am the king "

It was King. he was an 16 yr old from 10.

"Your one of the oldest and your actin like a kid?" I said

"Kid. That's right. ring a ring a roses this is all a game"

Omg he was crazy

But not like physco crazy.

Like not his fault crazy.

I cut the with my knife and climbed out

" do you know where we are king?" I asked

"Games , hungry Games. snow.Snow White I'm the king"

Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind I turned around.

It was a girl around my age. but there were so many of us I didn't know her name.

"Hey. bree I see you found the carrot"

"What" I replied

"He's ill. Ill in the head. brain damage you know what I mean? I came to kill him to, easy target huh? Oh and by the way I set that trap for him not u"

"I didn't come to kill him"

"Oh that's a shame because I did"

"No you ccan't!" I protested

"Really?" she said

Quickly after she drew out a knife and sprinted towards king. it only took me 2 seconds to pull and arrow and shoot her.

Straight through her head.

Lucky shot

"Girl saved me!" grinned king.

"Yes I did"

"Friends?"

"Friends"

I gave him a high five.

I also made a promise in my mind that if I can't protect Mabel , I will protect king.

A/n sorry f you find anything I write offensive but please don't give me any hate right my sister is special needs and I would never EVER offend them I just decided that this story was a bit boring so far and king would liven it up.