Chapter Ten - Blank

Mica.

I pulled into the driveway of the old, mostly burned down, warehouse. Jacob was sitting at the door step, a bag at his foot. I climbed out of my car and locked it, jogging towards him.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered-shouted. He shrugged and nodded, smirking. I groaned. "Someone could have seen you!"

"Well they didn't," he said. "Let's get this over with. I'm tired."

We walked into the warehouse, Jacob letting us see with the flashlight in his hand. We walked over to the couch and sat down, taking the stuff out. He set out the drugs and drinks while I watched.

__

Once we were both shitfaced and high enough for my liking, I wrote the note. My writing was messy and I could barely see, but I knew what to write. I knew what I was writing.

Dear my boys,

im writing this cos this is the last time i will ever get to write to you, not that i ever wrote to you before in the first place, but anyway. i die tonight. im not only saying this cos im high and shitfaced but cos i fucked up a lot of things and im tired. i hope you never find out what i went through that made me this way, but if u do, i am sorry, i am so so sorry. im the same mica you know, im the same mica you always knew, and im the same mica that loves u all to death. i'll probably be dead by the time you read this. don't come find me. night boys. see you later. i love you.

I folded it and stood up, staring at the sleeping Jacob. I laughed as I stumbled out to his car, ignoring mine, getting in and driving off.

I made it back to my house without crashing, but with swerving. Quietly, I ran up to the door, stuck the letter in the letter box, knocked, and ran off. I quickly got back in the car and drove off, tears pouring down my cheeks as I saw in the rear view mirror the front light turn on in the house.

Harry.

"Harry, someone knocked at the door."

"And?"

"Answer it!"

I groaned at Niall and stood up, walking over to the door. I could see through the glass that nobody was there, but there was a note in the letter box. I took it and saw boys scribbled across the front in familiar, messy writing.

"Mica left a note!" I said, walking in and sitting next to Louis before reading it.

"What's it say?" Liam asked.

I opened it and began to read, watching as Louis looked over my shoulder and read as well. I felt my eyes widen as I read, and I knew Louis was the same. Once I had finished, Louis was running to the bathroom. I heard him throwing up, but I couldn't do anything. I was frozen. Blank.

I hadn't realized the page had fell out of my hand until I heard Niall whimper. I looked up at him, his eyes wide and his hand over his mouth. Liam grabbed it off him so he and Zayn could read, which they did.

"Harry," Zayn whispered as Liam ran off to find Louis. "where did she go?"

"She... she said a friend's house, but she could be anywhere," I stuttered, my voice shaking. Zayn stood up, taking his phone out of his pocket and walking into the kitchen.

I looked up at Niall. He was panting heavily, his arms wrapped around himself. I stood up and walked over, sitting down next to him and pulled him into me as he cried. "She'll be alright," I whispered. But I think I was trying to convince myself more so than Niall.