Chapter Seven - Parties and Sorrow

Mica.

I climbed out of the car and waited for Zayn, but he sat there, not looking like he was planning on moving. "You coming in, or do you wanna sleep there tonight?" I joked, but my face fell when I realized he wasn't laughing.

"I, um, have to go somewhere. You go in, I'll be home shortly," he said, pulling my door shut and driving off without leaving me a space to say a simple 'bye'. I furrowed my eyebrows together but left it off, understanding that he had stuff going on and needed space. So I shrugged, turning and walking towards my front door. I pushed it open and skipped in happily.

"Honey, I'm home!" I shouted, skipping into the kitchen. I froze though, and looked at the sight before me. Harry was being held back by Louis and Niall and Liam was holding back the one and only, Jacob.

"I'll kill you, you asshole!" Harry shouted, wiggling and trying his best to escape his friends hold. I kicked my shoes off quickly and strutted towards Jacob confidentially. 

"What the fuck are you doing here, you absolute shithead? Didn't I make myself clear the last time that I am completely done with you?" I hissed, crossing my arms and shifting onto my left leg, my blood boiling. He smirked, finally stopping his struggling within Liam's grasp and looked at me. He looked me up and down, stopping on my boobs, licking his lips and then looking me in the eye.

"You're still real pretty, Mica," he said, his voice raspy, like he was drunk and probably high. "Listen, there's a party at Ross's and he wanted me to invite you. You up for it, or are your babysitters keeping you home?" He smirked again, eyeing Harry.

I bit my lip, standing up straight and turning around to wear Harry was now standing in the middle of Louis and Niall. "No," he started, his face stern, "absolutely not."

"Aw, come on, Harry! It's a small party. One small party! I won't do anything, I won't drink, please Harry!" I begged, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him closer. I bit my lip, smirking a bit. "Please?"

"Absolutely fucking not, Mica, this is exactly what your dad told us to keep you away from," he scoffed, gesturing to Jacob, "my final answer is no." I pouted, my face dropping.

"Ugh! So you just want to keep me locked in my room all day?" I asked, now very annoyed. Harry shrugged and nodded.

"Fuck." I turned around to Jacob and sighed, speaking low. "Text me later before the party, but get the fuck out of my house for now." He opened his mouth, but I gave him a look. It was a look he knew, the shut-up-I'll-come-to-the-party-just-get-the-fuck-out look. He shut his mouth and nodded, pulling away from Liam and walking out of my house.

I sighed and turned back to Harry. "Are you trying to ruin my teenage years?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head.

"You're over reacting, Mica. You got high last time! You were arrested!" he exclaimed. I sighed and shook my head, muttering about not getting high.

"Why were you trying to kill him anyway?" I asked, putting finger quotations on kill. Louis, Liam and Niall laughed quietly while Harry bit his lip, looking down.

"He said my tattoo's looked gay," Harry said. I couldn't help but laugh as well. The boy had a butterfly on his stomach.

"You can't blame him for saying that," I started, "anyway, can I go to the party for an hour at least? Ross never throws big parties, please?" I begged some more, lying a little as well.

Louis scoffed behind Harry. "Just stop, Mica. You're not going and that's it!" Louis said, a little louder then I imagined. I glared at him, then at Harry.