Xiuchen || R a w

Request for: xo_oh_hunhan_xo

Xiumin and Chen have been friends for the longest while ㅡ they knew about each other's interests and sexual fantasies. There was always this thick layer of tension that prevented them from ever doing anything in the bedroom or anywhere else for that matter.

"Hey, Xiumin," Chen suddenly called as he came out of the bathroom, dripping wet with water. His body glistened in the dimly lit room and Xiumin gulped as he watched his best friend walking closer to him. "Have you ever given anyone a blowjob before?"

"Yes. I sucked Baekhyun off two nights ago and I would've made him cum but his no good boyfriend had to show up and ruin everything," he stated simply. "I've always wanted to suck your cock, though," he confessed, licking his lips as he imagined the glorious cock going in and out of his mouth, the sweet taste of pre-cum on his lips, theㅡ

"Are you hearing me?"Chen asked, a smirk on his handsome face.

"What?"

"I said, if you want to, you can suck me anytime"

In no time, Xiumin was on all fours, looking like a lost puppy as he made his way over to Chen's towel covered body. He looked up at him with a soft expression, his hand reaching out to take the towel off.

Before he could, Chen stopped him, "You're so greedy for my cock, aren't you?"

"Goddamit, Chen!" Minseok snapped. "Just let me suck you already. Choke me with your huge cock"

Chen let go of Xiumin's hand and let him do as he pleased. The towel was off in record time, Xiumin immediately going forward to the thick erection in front of him. He was mesmerized by his length ㅡ the proud 8-inch dick pointing to the ceiling. Xiumin took the tip in his mouth, drinking the heavily dripping pre-cum as he stared sexily at Chen. He made a sound of pleasure as Xiumin abused the tip with his tongue, sucking harshly at the sensitive skin. Xiumin could feel the tip growing in his mouth and he opened his mouth to accommodate the size.

"Y-you're so good at this," Chen moaned out, tilting his head back as Xiumin pleasured him. Xiumin played with the slit a bit before gradually moving down to the rest of his length. "Ahh," Chen moaned breathlessly, loving the feeling of Xiumin's fiery mouth on his dick.

As the dick disappeared and reappeared in and out of Xiumin's hot mouth, Chen took ahold of Xiumin's head of hair and held him in place. Xiumin looked up, still sucking slowly on his best friend's manhood. "If you continue like this, I might just cum" Chen strained to say. "Get up"

Xiumin unwillingly stopped sucking him and released with a plop, pouting at Chen. "Oh, come on. I was just getting the hang of it"

"I'll be right back," Chen stated, leaving the room for about five minutes only to come back with Xiumin lying on the bed, fingering himself. He smirked, going closer to the boy. "You're so naughty." He took the items that he went for and started opening them.

The rattling of the paper had Xiumin looking up, "Is that a condom?"

"Yes. I took it from my brother's room," Chen responded, fiddling with the latex thing. Xiumin made a pouty face and Chen asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Forget the condom," Xiumin rasped out, taking his fingers out of his stretched hole. "I want to feel every inch of your naked cock inside me. I want to feel your veiny dick going in and out of my tightness. I want you to fuck me raw"

"Are you sure?"

Xiumin spread his legs as far as possible. "I'm sure"

Slowly, Chen opened the lube bottle and applied it to his throbbing cock, staring sexily at Xiumin as he did so. "Fuck," Chen cursed, stroking his dick, slicking it up real good."Ready, baby?"

"Fuck me already," Xiumin needily responded, moaning when Chen teasingly rubbed his dick at his entrance. He did this for five minutes, just rubbing it on the wet hole, Xiumin whimpering each time he did it. "S-stop teasing"

"Fuck~" Xiumin loudly cried when Chen abruptly pushed himself in his tight core, moving tortuously slow. "Chen, faster! Fuck me faster!" He commanded to which Chen willingly complied.

He shoved his cock in and out at a fast pace, scraping Xiumin's wall with his hardened dick. "Mm~" Chen moaned, tilting his head back while he pounded at an animalistic pace inside Xiumin. There was a loud, obscene sound of skin against skin but it was music to Chen's ears. He loved the way his dick would sink unbelievably far up Xiumin's hole. He loved how Xiumin screamed his name like it's the only thing he knew. He loved everything that is happening right now.

Xiumin clawed at Chen's back, his eyes widening when Chen hit his prostate, the feeling so good that he felt blissful. Tears pooled in his eyes, Chen's body jerking his making him move upward and hit his head on the wall. It was weird how Xiumin was turned on even more because of his head hitting against the wall.

"Chen, honey," That was Chen's mother walking up the stairs to her son's room. "I heard weird sounds coming from your room. Who do you have up there?"

"M-mom, it's Xiumin," He answered, pounding into him faster than ever. Xiumin bit his lips to stop any sound from escaping. "Is there a problem?"

"No, dear," She sweetly responded. "Just make sure you don't hurt him too much. I've seen your penis and it seems too large to fit in such a small hole"

Xiumin and Chen couldn't help it ㅡ they laughed when she said penis. Xiumin suddenly closed his eyes tightly, lips parted and back arched as he felt his orgasm approaching. He let out a shrill cry and clenched down hard on Chen's dick, bringing the latter to his milky succession.

"Don't let that go to waste," His mother said before going into her own room, smiling smugly to herself.

"You heard her," Chen said, taking out his cock and putting it near Xiumin's face. "It's good for you"

The naughty tongue darted out of his plump lips and enclosed around the tip, drinking Chen's plentiful manjuice. He looked up naively at Chen, "Next time, I'm dominating you and I want you to call me daddy"

Chen laughed, "Oh, ye, naive one. Chen isn't letting anyone put their dicks near his hole"

"Don't listen to him, Xiumin," Chen's mother's voice was loud. "The other day he let some guy named Suho fuck him. He cried like a little bitch that day"

Chen hid his face in the pillow and muttered, "Screw me"

That's what happened the next day.