Shhhhhhhhh! Kyoya X Reader.

So this is just a sneak peek. And also an approval for a book. Okay so recently I have been getting into a show called Voltron and obviously I have been trying to find some Fics of it. And I found an amazing one!!! But it needs to be really popular. You guys are amazing fans so if you watch voltron do me a favor and read this book, the book is called

captured -Voltron fanfic

and it's by typeclick YOU ALL BETTER READ THIS BOOK. ITS FRIKIN AMAZING. ITS SUPER AMAZING.Its about Pidge getting captured by the galra and the team saving her. To be honest it's my most favorite Voltron book I have ever read. Great job on writing it :)

And little note to the author-

I love your writing! Your an amazing author!!! Never stop. You really have a talent. So please KEEP ON WRITING CHAPTERS I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHATS NEXT.

NOW ON TO MY WRITING!!!

//:// Not edited//://

Your P.O.V

You skipped to the Host club, As you secretly sang to yourself.

You opened the door and the familiar sight of the hosts came into view.

" Y/n! How are you!" A shout made you halt. Then a sudden pressure made you spin around.

" Honey!! It's amazing to see you again!" You laughed as you hugged the senior.

" It's great to see you too Y/n." The small boy laughed as you pulled him up in your arms.

" Haven't seen you for a while huh?" Mori gave you a small smile as he came up to you. You nodded your head in response.

You were a foreign exchange student you were born here but you exchanged to Italy.

" Y/n, It's nice to see you again." Your old friend Tamaki laughed as he pulled you into a hug. You laughed and hugged him back.

" hello Twins." You giggled as you hugged them. They hugged you back.

" Hi Y/n." They synchronized as they smiled.

" And Kyoya. The Glassed demon. It's good to see you." You smiled as you hugged the tall dark haired male.

He slightly hugged you back. Your heart warmed and you smiled brightly. For a while you have been starting to like him. Yes you were gone for a while but that strengthened your feelings for him.

Kyoya and you have been keeping contact through text and calls. To be frank you actually really liked him, you thought no one would find out buutttt everyone knew already.

" How long are you going to be staying?"