I walked over towards Felisha, bend over and kiss her dried lips. I continue to rub my thumb against her cheek like I always do when she's asleep in my arms at night. Only different she wasn't sprawl against me with that satisfy look.

I walk out taking a deep breath before walking down the hallways  towards Felisha's office. I walk in to see Desmond glaring at Ashen admiring the room like it was the first he have been in here. I watch as he took up a magazine, which was outdated and his picture on it.

He glance up at Alpha Desmond questionly.

"That isn't you son, your memory is still jaggd up." Alpha Desmond said taking him back to the sofa .

"I'm here." I spoke up watching Ashen as he glare at me and back at Alpha Desmond.

"This is Xavier Powell." Desmond reintroduce to him. He glance down at which arm to use but decline when he notice that his left arm was in a cast.

"It's ok," I assure him.

I walked over to Desmond watching was the new Ashen glare at us questionly and astonish. Maybe to him he was in a different realms. Marcia walked in to recieve him.

Even though I kinda still hate his gut we got to do what's best for him, Felisha and the Pack. We can't allow Felisha to see the face that burden her earlier life leaving black memories and scars.

"I have come up with a decision." Desmond said causing me to look at him.

"We send him to the other side to start over."

"I don't think Felisha would like that." I blurted out.

"She would have to accept it. It's the only way."

"We'll change his identity and everything." Desmond said handing me file, which I open to see his picture with 'Anthony Baker' underneath it.

I continue down the line to his occupation; A Millionaire Author.

"Author ?"

"Felisha told me and I found a book he was writing, got it edit, copyright and publish." Desmond said filling me with the information.

"So the moment he step on their territory they think he's back from his one year book writing vacation."Desmond smile.

"Well, where will he live?"

"All the information is there." Desmond said.

"He leave tonight to catch his private jet at the airport." Desmond said as I let out a sigh.

"What?!"

"How could you give him so much after what he have done?" I asked.

"I know, but I did this because of Felisha if it was up to me and you we would throw him to rogues." he gritted.

"But he's her mate and anything we do to hurt him, will hurt her more. She still has the connection and she still love him no matter what she says or do he will always be her mate."

"That's so unfair!" I growl

"Suck it up! In life we don't always get what we want." Desmond said almost in a growl probably annoyed at my attitude.

I grumbled inwardly to myself dropping in the sofa. "You should be lucky it's not you," he said after a minute.

"Yea." I groan holding my rib that a pain shock through.

"That would something tragic for Desiree and Felisha." he spoke.

"And handing two broken girls isn't a pretty sight." He said.