q + slay

[ AS PER TRADITION, THE COVER IS FOR A FUTURE FIC! THIS ONE IS A JENSEN ACKLES ONE AND I'M EXCITED TO GET TO IT SOON! ]

laurel

do you ship destiel?

i actually don't, honestly. dean is very straught in my mind, not there's anything wtong with seeing him as bi or being bi - i actually bi. i just see him as straight!

can you adopt me?

sure, why not?

what were you influences in picking your daughters name(s)?

kendall, really. she always wanted to name her first daughter elise, while i was never really sure if i wanted kids. her middle name comes from kendall also; diane.

do you see you and jared having any more kids in the future?

no, we're happy with the three we've got. our family is complete.

do you like musicals?

kendall and i used to watch them a lot.

have you ever spit in jared's food?

maybe 😏 no, actually, in all seriousness. i haven't. i'm not that mean. misha's, on the other hand... 👀

favorite memory of you and kendall?

oh gosh. probably her sixteenth birthday when just she and i went to hawaii for the weekend. we had surf lessons and ate lots of fish and got a lot of sun. it was nice.

jared

details on how you proposed?

i attached the ring to toaster's collar while she was still asleep and the boys brought her breakfast in bed. she cried and said yes. a lot of times, actually. and there were a lot of tears.

favorite thing laurel cooks/bakes?

oh gosh. cooking wise, probably spaghetti. and baking wise, definitely chocolate chip cookies.

can you adopt me?

if laurel says yes.

favorite thing about laurel?

how much she loves our kids - which includes tom and shep, obviously.

do you like musicals?

not particularly.

kendall

if you had lived, would you have blamed laurel?

no, of course not!! it was in no way her fault and watching her blame herself all those years hurt. but she has forgiven herself - albeit slowly.

can you get laurel to adopt me?

i'll try.