[ 55 ] day three

laureljames: a perfect wrap to day three; i met the one and only kat mcnamara

laureljames: a perfect wrap to day three; i met the one and only kat mcnamara. she is as kind as she is beautiful. and i am so excited for season two of shadowhunters!!

thank you to everyone for this amazing experience. i couldn't have done this without you. now, back to the kitchen for me 😂 #imnotsexist #ijustbelingthere #notonstage

[ Tagged ; Kat McNamara ]

300.2k likes

97.3k comments

...

usera: wait she likes shadowhunters?? why did i not know this about her??

userb: i now ship mcjames more than jamalecki. sorry not sorry. they need to date now.

userc: wtf they look so fricken cute in this!!

userd: did she fangirl, plz tell me she fangirled

usere: her boyfriend is more famous than kat. why would she fangirl?? userd

jensenackles: she fangirled. userd usere

userf: jensen wtf

userg: she honestly looks so happy here!

userh: i loved her dress so much omg

kitkatsmeow: "oh my god, you're really kat. i didn't think i'd actually get to meet you. it's why i came but i convinced myself i wouldn't meet you while i was here. but you're right there and oh my god you're real. ha, sorry, i just had to make sure you weren't fake. you are quite possibly my favorite actress in the world and you're a great clary and please tell me season two will be nicer to my smol beans jace and clary. and alec. and simon. and izzy. and even maia. oh my god, i haven't let you talk yet, i'm so sorry i'm rambling. i'm just so shocked right now."

useri: she remembers that word for word 😭💖

userj: oh my god laurel is one of us.

userk: how the hell did kat remember all of that?

userl: this makes me so happy. laurel deserves to be happy, really

userm: ok but word for word

laureljames: how the hell do you remember all of that?? kitkatsmeow

usern: im actually laughing

usero: why does anyone even like laurel??

userp: bc she's actually precious? usero

kitkatsmeow: jared warned me that you'd fangirl when we met and advised i should video it for future purposes. you can thank him when i post the video on youtube 😂💖 but it was an honor to meet you + i'm glad you love shadowhunters.

•••

hahahahaha we're so close to being done !!! but i'm in such a grumpy mood bc everyone is fighting right at a time where i need love and support. ha great.

five chapters left.

[ 12.21.16 ]