[ 57 ] ew

Laurel was so glad that the boys were in Vancouver with her and Jared. They had spent the rest of the morning and afternoon in the kitchen with her. After she finished work, the three of them - plus Toaster - went back to her trailer and played Candyland, then she put on Zootopia on Netflix and she relaxed. After the movie, the boys wanted to watch Jared film, so she called him and asked if that was okay, to which he said yes.

So then they went to meet up with Jared, who kiss her and hugged the boys, then had an assistant find them chairs so they could sit and enjoy the filming process. When they called a wrap on filming - early because of Thomas and Shep being on set - the four of them headed back to Jared's trailer for the night.

After being settled for about ten minutes, Laurel decided she didn't want to cook, so she offered to take them out for dinner. All three boys enthusiastically agreed, so they got all bundled up and headed out into the public.

The ended up going to a pizza place, where the boys had a lot of fun and even asked when Jared was gonna marry Laurel, just like their mommy married Hank - which is why they got dropped off early; Gen and Hank got eloped and wanted to go on their honeymoon. Jared had laughed and told them that it would happen when it was the right time, then wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. She grinned up at him, kissing him quickly - to which the boys went "ew".

After dinner, they went and got ice cream. The boys both got chocolate while Laurel got butter pecan and Jared got chocolate chip cookie dough. As they left, Laurel excitedly offered her living room for a blanket fort and another movie, to which the boys were excited for.

All four of them worked together to build the fort, then everyone laid down inside of it. Through the movie they had decided on - High School Musical, as Laurel had laughed and started to sing a song, so the boys wanted to see part of her past - they snacked on dried fruit and drank lots of chocolate milk that Laurel had made for them.

[They told her it was the best that they had ever had and that they loved her. She cried.]

[It surprised no one when they all fell asleep on the floor, in the blanket fort.]

•••

would ya look at that. there was no dialogue at all. and i have no problem with that.

three chapters left.

[ 12.21.16 ]