xxviii. #whatsthetruth

Who Is Laurel James
By: Hanna Gerber

The CW's Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins have all been very supportive of friend Laurel James over the last month and a half. She's been mentioned in interviews and pictures of her have flooded their instagrams. Up until now, it was just occasional pictures from Ackles, who she was closest with. But now she and Padalecki seem to be an item, including dates and group nights with all of the guys. So we dug into it to find the truth.

Laurel James is a twenty-eight year old from Halston, Texas. Her dad was Richard James, the rich oil man. He passed away when she was 17, leaving most of his fortune to her and her sister Kendall. Both girls attended an exclusive private school for all four years. This is where Laurel really picked up her flare for cooking. Three years ago, she and her sister were in a car accident that proved to be fatal for the younger James sister. After that, she threw herself into cooking and ended up getting hired as the private caterer for the stars of The CW's Supernatural.

But one thing we found that confused us; Ty Bennett. He seems to be an important person in her life, though we're not sure. He was dating Kendall James when they attended the same school, him on scholarship. But when she died, he seemed to spiral and now lives with Laurel on her ranch that houses now four horses and the two adults. Pictures of them tend to show how "close" they are and we can't help but question a couple things. Is Laurel cheating on him with Jared? What is the nature of their relationship? And why did it take Jared so long to notice her?

 Is Laurel cheating on him with Jared? What is the nature of their relationship? And why did it take Jared so long to notice her?

[ Ty and Laurel, photo credits to his instagram, which is tybennett ]

Weigh in your opinion with #WhatsTheTruth

RELATED ARTICLES;

JARED PADALECKI FINALLY MOVING ON?

JENSEN ACKLES AND LAUREL JAMES; A LOOK THROUGH THEIR FRIENDSHIP

WHO IS J SQUARED'S NEW FRIEND?

alice's note

wow ok this turned out different that i wanted but yeah here it is.

[ 12.10.16 ]
[ edited | 12.19.18 ]