Run

~Jack's PoV~

They left me behind. They left me to rot. She's out there... being held hostage... maybe worse.

They left me in a locked room. A locked, empty and dark room. Well, it might have been lit, but I still can't see.

My stomach growled, and I actually felt afraid. What if they fail? What if...

Had my supernatural abilities been taken away...?

So I laid in the dark. I had nothing to say. I could've swore I heard my heartbeat, but that might just be the crazy talking. Or the hunger. I heard footsteps and perked up, the crawled around, trying to find the door.

"H-Hey..!" I called out, mentally cursing for stuttering "Get me out of here!"

The footsteps halted.

After a brief pause, I heard the familiar voice of Sally and gave a soft sigh of relief.

"Jack?" she asked.

"Yes, Sal, it's me. Can you open up?" I asked as calmly as possible, not wanted to scare her off.

"But... Jack... Slendy told me not to..."

"Please, Sal... I can't see... I'm starving..."

She was silent. I'm not sure if she snuck away... I can't hear her breathing anymore...

I got to my knees, and shakily started getting up. I haven't eaten in a long while, but usually one human can last me a month or so... and since I'm probably not... whatever I was anymore, three weeks of no eating might be a bad thing. I fumbled around for the door against the walls, then gives a small cry of relief when I feel the smooth, cold wood. Just as I reach for the handle, the door opens up and I stumble out. I trip over my own feet and fell on a small, soft, warm, squirming thing.

"Oh! So sorry, Sal..." I get off her and get to my feet again.

"It's okay, Jackie! You need to get food, but then we put you right back in there!" she said. She took my wrist and skipped off before I could say anything else, too. I guess it's better than nothing...

We got to the kitchen, and I got lead to the kitchen table. I wanted to test if I really am human again, so I grabbed a fruit from the fruit bowl. It was smooth, round, and somewhat cold. Probably an apple. I took a deep breath, then bit into the apple. To my surprise, it still made me sick. My empty eye sockets stretched wide and I spit out the apple. Either I didn't really lose my abilities, or it's because my body is too accustomed to human flesh. I shuddered in disgust and squeezed my eyes shut, making some black tears flow faster down my face than usual.

I heard Sally skip up to me, then she takes one of my hands and places a squishy, wet object in it. I smelled blood, then smiled at her.

"Th-thanks, Sal" I said, then I sniff the object. Based on the size and shape, I'd say it's a kidney. I grinned and greedily took a large bite, not really tasting the familiar salty, bloody organ, and in seconds, I finished it. Since the others never seen me this hungry, I suddenly felt self-conscious. I wiped my face clean, then fiddled with my fingers

"I, uhm... I'm sorry about that.." I muttered, then gave a small nervous chuckle. I didn't hear a reply. I didn't hear her breathing. Nothing.

Ever so slowly, I got up, then, with arms outstretched to feel my way, I try getting out of here.

"This really isn't funny anymore..." I muttered to myself. It wasn't until I fell on my  face for the seventh time that I gave up and just laid there. I felt useless. Pathetic

"....I'm sorry... (y/n)..."

~Your PoV~

I don't know where I am anymore. I was laying on the floor, I knew that much, though, I could also be on a cold table. My eyes where closed, and for some reason I couldn't open them. My guess is that I'm in some sort of half-conscious state. Like Lucid dreaming. Despite the fact that I couldn't move or see, I could hear. Right now, I heard distant footsteps, soft and fast. My hearing isn't as adept as it was.

There was a crash, a soft curse, and an odd... ticking noise. I heard heavy, irregular footsteps that could only be caused by a previous leg injury, and the soft, quick steps of a man used to sneaking around. The Proxies.

I heard distant, demonic barks, a low growl, like a bear or something, and crashes. Smile and Seedeater.

I wonder who else is here...

I heard a nearby door being kicked open, and tried calling them, moving, Anything

Then.... a noise that filled me with sick, sadistic joy

I heard her scream.

~3rd PoV~

The proxies were rushing down the hall, looking for more rooms. They stopped dead when they reached the end of the hall, a dark wood door on one side, and a light brown one on the other.

"Toby! Check the room on the left, Hoodie, you take the right!" Masky yelled and pulled out his gun, checking down the hall, the way they came, in case of reinforcements, or if someone heard them. There was a loud yelp of surprise from the left, and Masky and Hoodie instantly bounded up to Toby's side, the other two drawing their weapons as well. It was a relatively small room. A study of sorts, with papers and files strewn everywhere. There was a rather large bookcase to the right, a desk and a chair, and on the floor, was none other than...

Jenny.

The girl who killed Jack.

(I'm really really really REALLY sorry for this very late update, and somewhat short chapter, but exams have been raping me, and when that wasn't the case, the internet decided it hates me.... :C

But here it is now, so enjoy..)