Fix It

Jacquees POV-

Man I should have never asked her to come with me. I've been waiting for this girl to come downstairs for 30 minutes.

"Nesha baby come on. Whatever your wearing is fine." I said trying to rush her down the stairs.

"Okay okay I'm coming." She said walking down the stairs putting a earring in.

Saying she was beautiful right now would be a understatement. She had on a black mini dress showing a little skin. Not to much but the right amount. She had on some red bottoms and hair was curl perfectly hanging down her back.

"Do I look okay?" She asked spinning around.

"You look amazing." I said grabbing her hand pulling her to me.

"Boy stop it." She said blushing a little.

"It's true." I said moving her hair to the side kissing her neck. Tailing up to her lips.

"Jacquees stop." She said pushing me back. "We have a party to go to" she continued.

"You right." I said opening the front door. "Later." I said walking out.

Nesha POV-

The drive to the party was normal. Not as normal as it could have been but I was straight. Jacquees was holding my hand the whole time.

I'm a little mad at myself. Why? Well the reason being is I didn't be honest with Jacquees. I didn't push him off of me because of the party but instead I still don't know who we are to each other.

Are we dating? Or are we just friends? I don't know. And I'm mad I still haven't asked.

"Nesha." Jacquees said. Pulling me from my thoughts. "We here." He said getting out and walking to my side and opening my door.

We step into the party and it was packed. They had it set up like a club. It was cool.

A few guys eyes where all on me. Not even mattering that most of the guys had a date, or that there was a popcorn hoe standing right in front of them.

I didn't mind, but Jacquees on the other hand did. He wrapped his hands around me me tight to let all the guys know "she's with me". Smh boys in there jealous ways.

Issa Pov-

Man this party was turned up. I like what I'm seeing. I mean damn I know I got a girl, but since she wanna act like that can somebody tell these hoes I'm single for the night.

"What up Issa." Jacquees said walking into the back room they had blocked off for VIP.

"What good cuz." I said dabbing him up. "Damn sis Jacquees let you leave the house with on if it was me you would be-." I was saying before being cut off.

"Aye." They both said together.

"My bad my bad."

"I'll be right back." Nesha said walking off.

"Man did you fix shit with Jakayla yet?" Jacquees asked.

"Fix shit with her? For what? She the one that made it into that."

"You right but that your girl man." Jacquees is right but like right now I wanna turn up. I gonna fix shit tonight. Give a hour or two to turn up though.

**************

Comment Vote