No Time

Jacquees POV-

It was the end of the day and I was going to see if I could catch Nesha before she left. We didn't talk to each other since lunch and I wanted to see what's up.

Me and Issa where just waiting outside. I think he was waiting for Jakayla or something. And that didn't surprise me. They stay with each in school. You would think they where dating or something.

"What's up Jakayla." Issa loud ass said waving Jakayla over. I looked up to see a shy Nesha. That was weird because the first day I met her she wasn't like this.

"What up Nes Nes." Issa said.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"What's up." I said. "So what y'all doing today."

"Nothing I suppose to be doing something for my brother."

"Aww. Wait you still ain't find nobody."

"Nope it ain't to many people I know that does this. Or looking for a little more money." Soon as she said that it was like a ticking time bomb went off and Jakayla's head.

"What is it I'll do it." She said jumping in.

"I don't think you should Jakayla. Like you don't even now what it is. Plus its dangerous."

"How dangerous could it be. I mean you doing it." Everybody started laughing leaving her looking dumbfounded.

"What's so funny." She asked looking confused.

"Wait you forreal. Jakayla you don't know what I'm into. This couldn't get you killed."

"What is it."

"Come on y'all we can't talk about this here. And Nesha you know your brother don't want you talking about it out in the air like this."

"Alright."

"And how do they know about your brother. I never even met him." Jakayla said crossing her arms mad.

"They knew him before I knew them so stop tripping." Nesha said.

"Man whatever. Call me when you have a answer." She said walking off to her car.

"Man she always doing this. Anytime my brother comes up." Nesha said.

"Y'all sound like a couple." Issa said laughing.

"Shut up." Nesha said playfully hitting him.

"Why you just don't tell her." I said.

"Because she like a sister to me. I can't risk her getting hurt over something I do."

"Just tell her to meet us at his house. If she still wants to do it after he tell her. Then so be it." Issa said.

"Alright." She said walking off shacking her head.

Tevin POV-

She leave me for him. Leaving me in the past. No, not about let her go easy. Like I said, she my bitch. Can't nobody have her until I get what I wanted from the start. And when I get it. Imma leave her ass and the dark. Hahah.

Jakayla POV-

Nesha just killed my whole fucking vibe. Like she always on some other shit when it comes to her brother. Why couldn't I know. An what's so damn bad that you do to get yourself killed. Come on now everybody know you a goodie goodie and never do shit. She need to stop. She doing to much.

She made me so damn mad that I left. And now she blowing up my damn phone. Man chill with all that shit. You should've just told me then. Wait so I leave and now you want to talk. Get the fuck outta here.

I just pulled up to my house on my way to the door when my phone started ringing again. I was mad after that this mf keep calling. I grabbed it without looking at the caller ID and answered:

"What the fuck you want." I said mad as fuck.

"Damn what I do to you." Issa said. I smiled a little bit. I just cuss him out and he ain't do shit.

"Ops, my bad didn't look at the caller ID. But what you want boy."

"I'm about to text you a address you can meet us. Get there ASAP. Alright." He said.

"Alright I'm on my way." I said getting back in my car pulling off.

I hope Nesha ain't about to be there with her punk ass. I ain't got time for that right now.

*************

Comment Vote