No Ties

Issa POV-

Man why she make everything so damn hard? So now she ups and don't want to go. She the one that told me about this damn party.

I hope she don't think I'm staying home cause she not going. She can drop that thought right now.

"What made you change yo mind?" I said as calmly as I can.

"I just not up for it. Can you stay with me?" She asked. In my mind I was cussing her out. How you thinking imma stay with you when I want to turn up?

"Naw I going." I said walking out the room. I knew if I would have stay in they she would've made a damn argument out of nothing.

"So you can't stay with me but go to a party." She said following me.

"Man please don't start this." I said sitting down eating.

"No you started this. What's so hard about staying home with me tonight?" She said standing infront of me.

"Don't open that door cause when I start you gonna wish you didn't."

"Tell me?"

"Well for one I sick of sitting under yo ass all day. You think I don't have a life out of our relationship."

"You put everything on a whole when I come around."

"I don't have to put shit on hold cause of you. What I can't have a normal life away from you?"

"Man whatever do what you want. Don't think imma wait up for you." She said walking out the room.

"Don't." I said walking out the front door.

Jacquees POV-

I do feel where Issa coming from. The way she acting you would think they married. Like come on since y'all been dating he ain't been chilling with his boys.

"Man them two can drive me crazy." I said getting in the car.

"Yes and at that over something so dumb. Like I hope they know who in the wrong."

"Who you think in the wrong?"

"Jakayla of course. She been keeping a hold on that boy since they starting dating."

"Yea I though you was finna stick with you girl there."

"I mean I could have but come on now let him get out. Its like she don't trust him. You would think she's doing something wrong to want him up under her all the time."

I just nodded my head. Its like she was on to something. What if Jakayla is cheating. Naw I don't think she'll do something like that.

******

Comment Vote