Love Saves

Nesha POV-

"I'm so sick of this dark place. Then all I hear is beeping. I can't wait til I'm up and out to the world. I can't wait. Tevin you will pay. Pray that I do stay sleep boy pray." I shouted walking around and this unknown place. It's dark. I not dumb. I know by now I slipped into a coma. I can hear people of what I guess are doctor. I hear my brother come in with Issa them as well. I guess there love is strong for me.

Then Issa talking bout stop playing games he is not Jacquees. Man I gonna get him for that. Then there been moments I have cried. And all because of Jacquees. He starts singing this dark place turn all rainbow colors. It's pretty cool.

He hasn't been here and a little while. I wonder if he given up hope. Nesha stop don't think like that. He still cares. I keep saying but Then again I would give up hope to. If he comes today. I will find my way out of here. Promise.

Jacquees POV-

We where now at the hospital. I'm just going straight back to see her. Issa gonna wait for Jakayla to come.

I walked right into her room.

"Hey there beautiful." I said walking to the side of her bed grabbing her hand.

"You miss me? Shit who wouldn't miss this?" I said pointing to my body. If she was up she would've been hit me. So I gotta enjoy it while I can.

"But I miss you to. I been working on a new song. It's called Roller Coaster. I'm looking for somebody to get on it with me. Imma just sing it to you.

Let me take you out so let me

invite you

I see the moon every time I look in the eyes

Nesha POV-

Here he goes talking about his self. Man imma have to get you and your cousin Issa. Smh y'all boys are to much.

You must be this tall to ride on this ride

you don't need no make up girl not this time

You got yo heels on well take them off skip the line now and don't get caught

See now I gotta wake up. Come on Nesha you can do this. I know you can.

"Jacquees."

Jacquees POV-

"Jacquees." I can't be hearing things can I.

"Nesha I right here. Say my name." Crook smile. "Say it."

"Jacquees." She said again but this time opening her eyes.

Yes she up. Thank you she finally up. I hugged her pulling away looking her in her eyes. She smiled but next thing I know she hit me.

"Damn what was that for." I said holding my head.

"Just cause I'm in a coma don't mean you gonna be getting away with everything." She said sitting up some.

"Damn so you heard me but stayed asleep."

"Thanks to your singing I'm here now." She said back smiling. Man I don't care what nobody say I love this girl.

**********

Comment Vote