Chapter 16

Abby's POV:
Competition Day!!

I have decided that I want my seniors to win because they have been with me for longer. I don't care about the Juniors anymore!

*At the competition*

I called the Seniors into the hallway and said to them "Seniors, I am routing for you. I want you to be my Competition team. I do not want the Juniors anymore. I am going to leave them at an orphanage. I have not spoken to Gianna about this yet. There is a chance that she might leave to be with the Juniors but they will no longer be dancers at the ALDC after this competition so you had all better win!"

The seniors all looked nervous now. But I got them all back into the dressing room and then they got ready for their dances.

Then, I got all the dancers listening to me and I said "Right, based on what I have seen I can guess which dancers are going to win and I can say this now, whichever dancers lose will be off the competition team AND kicked out of the studio. Also, juniors, I'm afraid that I do not want to be your guardian anymore, so I am sending you all to the local orphanage." The juniors all started to cry and they all hugged each other while the seniors just stood there. Then I said "Time to compete. You are all on 1 after the other so, get backstage now."

Maddie's POV:
I can't believe that Miss Abby doesn't want to adopt me and the girls anymore! She's going to send us to an orphanage. That means that me, Kendall, Kalani, Nia, Brynn and Jojo will probably be separated since none of us are actually related! I don't know how we are going to be able to compete against the seniors after hearing this news!

Abby's POV:
My plan is working. The juniors are now so stressed out about me not wanting to adopt them anymore that they will not be able to perform to the best of their abilities and I can kick them out of the ALDC!

Gianna POV:
I can't believe what I am hearing! If Abby does not want to adopt the girls anymore then I think I will adopt them myself! If Abby does not like that then I will leave the ALDC.

Competition

Abby's POV:
It's time for the solos.

"Maddie, Brandon and Joanne. You three are first to compete. Then it's Nia, Leila and Eric you are after them. Kalani and Susan after them. Next is Kendall and John, then Brynn and Payton and finally, Jojo and Auriel. So, all of you, get backstage now!"

Maddie's solo
Maddie's solo was terrible. She fell out of her turns.

Brandon's solo
Brandon's solo was okay but not great. He had sickles feet.

Joanne's solo
Joanne's solo was good.

Out of these 3, Joanne's solo was the best.

Nia's solo
Nia's solo was terrible. She did not speak loud enough.

Leila's solo
Leila's solo was amazing!

Eric's solo
Eric's solo was good but he forgot some of the choreography.

Out of the 3, Leila's solo was the best.

Kalani's solo
Kalani's solo was awful. Her legs were bent the whole time.

Susan's solo
Susan's solo was great.

Out of the 2, Susan's solo was the best.

Kendall's solo
Kendall's solo was okay but she didn't use facial expressions.

John's solo
Johns solo was okay but he didn't connect music.

Out of the 2, I'm not sure whose was the best.

Brynn's solo
Brynn's solo was terrible! She put her hands down in her aerial.

Payton's solo
Payton's solo was breathtaking! She is amazing at Hip Hop!

Out of the 2, I'm certain that Payton's solo was the best.

Jojo's solo
Jojo's solo was a mess. Her legs were so bent!

Auriel's solo
Auriel's solo was okay but it wasn't amazing.

Out of the 2, Auriel's solo was the best.

Now, we just have to wait for the results.

Personally, I think my Seniors were much better than the Juniors but, it's up to the judges.

Awards

The MC started talking "Hello everyone. Everybody who competed today did very well. We do our awards different than other competitions. We only award the first and second place dancers. So, let's get started with our Tap category, in 2nd place we have Joanne from ALDC and in 1st place we have Brandon from ALDC. In our Spoken Word category, in 2nd place, we have Eric from ALDC and in 1st place,we have Leila from ALDC. In our Jazz category, in 2nd place we have Sierra from MDC and in 1st place we have John from ALDC. In our Contemporary category, in 2nd place, we have Kalani from ALDC and in 1st place we have Susan from ALDC. In our Hip Hop category, in 2nd place we have Alex from SDC and in 1st place we have Payton from ALDC. Finally, in our Musical Theatre category, in 2nd place we have Jojo from ALDC and in 1st Place, we have Auriel from ALDC. Well done to all dancers."

The seniors all beat the juniors. So, now the seniors are my new competition team!

Back in the dressing room

Abby's POV:
"Well done seniors, you are now my Official Competition Geam. Juniors you are no longer welcome at the ALDC. From today you are banned. You may all go back there and collect all your belongings. Anything left will be binned so take whatever is yours. In the morning, you will be going to the local orphanage."

Then Gianna interrupted me by saying "Actually Abby, I have been thinking about this and I have decided that I will be adopting the girls."

I stopped her there and said "If you do this, you will also no longer be welcome at the ALDC. You will lose your job!"

Then she continued "That's fine, because I am actually moving to LA and I was wondering if you girls would be happy to move with me if I adopted you?"

All the juniors nodded their heads. They were really excited! I don't care though!

Then Gianna said "Right, that's settled then. Come on girls lets go and get this adoption sorted out."

Then they left and it was just me and the seniors left in the dressing room, so I said "Come on dancers. Let's go. See you on Monday. You get 4 days off to relax."