Chapter 2

Mackenzie's POV
I can't believe that mom just died.

Maddie's POV
I can't believe that mom has died. She was like my best friend.   Me and Mackenzie were so close to her. I don't know what's gonna happen to us now. I guess we will be adopted by Miss Abby, she did say that if anything happened to our moms she would adopt us. I wonder if she meant it. Let me ask her. "Miss Abby?" "Yes Maddie, what is it?" So I asked her "Miss Abby, what is going to happen to me and Mackenzie?" She thought for a minute then replied with "Well, as I said before. I will be happy to adopt you and Mackenzie. If you want me to. It would mean that Nia and Kalani will become your sisters as I am adopting them as well." "I would love that. But I couldn't possibly be separated from Mackenzie, let's ask her what she thinks of the idea." 

Mackenzie's POV
Maddie just called me over to her and Miss Abby and she asked me if I would like to be adopted by Miss Abby and have Nia and Kalani become my sisters so I said "Of course I would. I love you miss Abby!" Then the other girls came over with the nurse and all 5 of the girls and the nurse looked sad. Miss Abby said "What's wrong now?" So the nurse explained that Jill, Jessalyn and Ashlee all just died so now all of the moms are dead. I was so sad. This means that all of us girls are now orphans. I hope Miss Abby adopts us before they come to take us to an orphanage!

Abby's POV
All of the moms are dead. This means that the girls are all orphans now. I guess I will sort out for adopting all 7 of them. Then they can all still dance together. That will be nice. It's 3pm now. We have rehearsal at 5. So we have to go back to my house so they can get changed. So I said to the girls "Come on girls, we have to go so you can get ready for dance." So we all got into my limousine which was parked outside. And we went back to my house. When we got there all the girls went upstairs.

Mackenzie's POV
I put on my pink leotard and a pink and blue striped shirt and a blue skirt and my blue converse I put my hair into a ponytail

Mackenzie's POV I put on my pink leotard and a pink and blue striped shirt and a blue skirt and my blue converse I put my hair into a ponytail

Maddie's POV
When we got back to Miss Abby's house, I put on my pink Nike crop top and booty shorts and my black Nike jumper. I put my hair in a donut bun and applied some light makeup.

 Kendall's POV I went to my 'bedroom' and put on Nike crop top that matches Maddie's and my pink booty shorts

Kendall's POV
I went to my 'bedroom' and put on Nike crop top that matches Maddie's and my pink booty shorts. I put on some makeup and put my phone in my bag and my dance shoes in my bag.