Head rest

No way. Grayson Dolan is jealous of a guy looking at Alexa. Has she noticed? Ethan had seen the way Gray glared at the waiter as well because he turns and looks down at me for an explanation. How the fuck would I know what Gray is thinking. You're his bloody twin you tell me. I simply shrug my shoulders. Grayson's jaw isn't clenched anymore and I feel him relax beside me now that the waiter is gone  he comes back not long after with our food. This time the waiter avoids eye contact with Alexa and Grayson. Good idea buddy. When there's nobody else around, I decide to talk.

"So um what was that Grayson?" I say looking up to his face. I feel him tense up again.

"Er what are you talking about."

"Grayson even I saw the way you looked at that guy" Eth replies.

"Yeah he wasn't bad or anything he just took our Order  Gray" Lex chimes

"He was looking at you funny"

"Like you are right now?" Lex has always been fast with her comments. I wish I had that talent. Gray blushes hard and looks away abruptly from Alexa but tries to play it off by resting his head in his hands. Ethan and I exchange smirks. Grayson fucking likes Alexa! She likes him too holy shit I think as I remember her balling her hand into a fist earlier today. I have to tell Ethan about this later.

We eat our dinner which is amazing and chat about life and all the normal bullshit. Grayson and Ethan willingly pay for our meals and I lost count of how many times I thanked them for it. On the ride home, Grayson was in the front and I am in the middle. AGAIN. We blast music through the car.  'keeping Kyle awake' is our excuse for having it up so loud. Ethan is so close to me. Would he be weirded out if I rest my head on his shoulder? Is that like making a move? Lex does it to me all the time and it's not weird. Fuck it Bailey just do it. Slowly, I lean my head onto Ethan. He simply wraps his arm around me in response. I feel so relaxed with him I just wanna hug him forever this is the best feeling in the world. When I turn my head I see lex fake gagging at my move so I shove her and mouth 'shut up'.

---------------

Lol short chapter but it's like 1:15 am and nobody reads this anyway 😂