Dumb Fanfic Moments 9

HAPPY NEW YEEAAARRR (yes I am aware I am like a few days late just go with it)((so I've uploaded this later than I planned so now I'm like a week late oops))

So omg it's 2014 is anyone else completely at a loss as to what to do with their lives now or is it just me? Just me..? Oh okay.

It took me a while, but I managed to dig up some more dumb fanfic moments for you all, because I am just such an incredible person O:)

OH and let me know in the comments what your New Years Resolutions are bc why not. Mines are to study harder, finish my Wreck This Journal, and keep things organised. (My mum laughed so hard when I told her, I'm actually quite offended)

But anyway, here you go

#67 (why did I stop at such an awkward number) the best friend's got this great trick, right, where she completely disappears three chapter's into the story. It's like as soon as One Direction notice the MC, the best friend she was oh so close to since a fetus has now unexplainably vanished. Maybe it was Dynamo but I suspect selFISH CHARACTERS.

#68 Comas occur more often than full stops in the bloody story. Anything slightly harmful will end in someone falling into a deep coma.

Fell in the shower? Coma.

Hit by a bike? Coma

Kissed Harry in the morning without sleeping with a Polo mint in your mouth? Both gross, and coma.

#69 (heheheheh- ahem. Sorry) When we are given the POV of the entire world and his wife (or husband bc y'know, equality) I genuinely do not care about what the MC's best friend's boyfriend's cousin's goldfish's uncle's owner's dog thought about the situation, so stop confusing me and trying to be all individual by offering another perspective of the same friggin scene.

#70 when the chapter consists of 'we went to the wedding and had our first dance' and then it's just three pages of song lyrics. Songs that the husband actually sang. At his own wedding. Don't try and fob your readers off with that pathetic excuse of an update. Disgraceful.

#71 when one of the boys is a complete psychopath with tendencies similar to that of a serial killer, but the Mc is convinced she can 'change him for the better.' The dude needs professional counselling, not collarbone kisses and a few frickle frackles!

Okay so I know I've been stingy and there are only 5 for this chapter but I'm planning to put as many of the things I've written in this DFM as I can into one godawful story for the milestone 10th Chapter, and so I figured I'd get to writing that instead of trying to add to this:D times are hard okay, just go with it :')

*body rolls away from my responsibilities*