Chapter 1

Hey all! This is kind of a test chapter for Tommy new story. I wanted to see what you all thought and if you could give me your opinion on something! I'll ask you at the end! Hopefully you enjoy this!

--

"When did we turn into Piney?" Jax asked as he, Happy and Opie watched their children linger at the bar.

Happy grunted, "We ain't Piney, Old Man Ope is."

"Fuck off," Opie scoffed as he gave them a stern look, one eyebrow arched high.

Jax smirked, "I don't know, man. I remember Piney's face when Meely finally turned 21, looked exactly the same."

"Yeah, well, Meels was nuts," Opie scoffed. "Still is, actually. My kids are normal."

Jax laughed and rolled his eyes. "And your daughter is an innocent angel, sure man."

"Fuck off," Opie grunted as Abel and his cousin strolled in. "Ah shit, now I can bust your balls."

"There ain't shit between em'," Jax huffed. "Alice knows better."

"I think I remember someone saying that shit about you and Meels," Opie joked.

"Come on, big boy," Mae gave Opie's beard a tug. "Take me home."

Opie looked at her, a devilish look on his face, and pulled her down into his lap. "Maybe I'll give you a massage."

"Get the fuck outta here," Happy shouted in a lighthearted yet seemingly grumpy tone. "Jesus, I don't wanna see this shit."

"I can't help it, I have a weakness for older, hairy men with bellies."

"Alright," Opie stood, guiding her legs around his waist. "Fuck you guys."

"I'm waiting, big boy," Happy joked.  "You really got a problem with Abel?" He asked Jax after a few minutes. "He's been trying to prospect for years."

"Not really," Jax said as he watched the group. "I like watching Hale get all twitchy about his son trying to impress me. I don't like his goddamn cousin Michael though."

"Jacob Hale's kid," Happy nodded. "That fucking asshole is just like his dad."

"Exactly," Jax huffed. "And he's always got his eyes on Ally."

"And she's too much like your old lady," he said. "Sorry, Prez."

"No goddamn way," Jax huffed. "No one is gonna be sorry except that goddamn slick piece of shit."

Happy nodded, agreeing and reveling in Jax's anger and vague, yet violent, musings.

--

"Who brought the narc?" Alice joked as Abel and Michael approached her, her brother Thomas and most of the younger crowd.

Michael smirked, "Alice, don't pretend you didn't ask Abel to bring me along."

"Yeah right," she scoffed. "We don't socialize with cops."

"For someone who wants to prospect you sure love pissing off my dad," Thomas gave Abel a hard shove. "Fucking idiot."

"Blow me," Abel grumbled. "Jax never said shit about him coming before. We should go," he said to Michael. "They're right, even if Jax didn't say it about you, cops don't hang here."

"I'm not a cop," Michael said. "Not anymore."

Alice smiled as he said it. "I can respect that," she offered him a beer. "You ditched your career to take over your old man's business."

"Family is important," he said earnestly.

"Can we get back to me?" Thomas said loudly. "It's my goddamn birthday."

"Are you even twenty one?" Michael asked as Thomas and Alice did a shot.

He laughed, slamming his shot glass down, and glared at Michael. "Fuck you, man."

"Tommy," Alice said warningly. "Chill, dude."

Michael laughed at Thomas as he dutifully listened to his big sister. "Biker material," he said quietly but barely anyone had noticed.

Kenny strolled in, his freshly sewn top rocker proudly on his back, but he bypassed his cousins and headed for Jax.

"I can kick him out," Kenny offered.

"Nah," Jax sighed. "Leave him for now."

"He's coming," Happy warned with a raspy chuckle. "What's this, the fifth time?"

"Hey Jax," Abel said anxiously. "Can I get a second?"

"What's up, kid?"

Abel looked at Happy and Kenny and, realizing they weren't leaving, huffed and decided to go for it. "I was hoping you could consider letting me prospect."

"Again?" Jax asked calmly. "You're not gonna give up, are you?"

"Not any time soon," he shrugged. "SAMCRO is Charming, I wanna be a part of it."

Jax's eyes darted toward Michael and slowly began to nod. "Alright. I sponsor you myself, kid."

"Whoa," Abel chuckled in disbelief. "Seriously?"

"Well, as long as the vote passes," Jax winked. "I'll let you know tomorrow."

"Thank you," he offered Jax his hand and the two shook.

"Keep your cousin away from my daughter," he added quickly.

"Oh, okay, I'll try," he nodded. "I'll uhh, see you guys tomorrow."

"Get the fuck outta here," Happy bellowed.

Jax, Kenny and Happy laughed boisterously as Abel scurried away. "I love prospects," Jax sighed. "This is gonna be fun."

--

Okay! So!

Would you guys want me to include Cora, from my older Opie/Mae stories and Happy and Rory's kids from my past series featuring them? I thought it would be good to have more than just Jax's kids. I know they never all existed in the same time frame/series but some readers expressed interest in seeing Emma, Knox and Asher as young adults... and yeah, I know Hap and Ror weren't around at the end of their first series which is another reason why I'm asking.

I had a lot of ideas for this one and need to know which you're into and which changes you're good with in terms of other story timelines and such!

Please hit me back, I want to write but only if y'all are into it!

Xoxo