You Don't Own Me

Beginning this at almost 3 in the morning... I'm not even tired! It's totally natural to think you see a rainbow in the darkness above your bed made out of Skittles, thank you.

This is a Suicide Squad Joker X Harley AU. Joker!Sam and Harley!Gabe. Y'all as excited as I am?

You don't own me...

Guns fired in every direction, lighting up the night. He heard every little sound, saw every shred of smoke puff at the release of every bullet. He ducked behind a stack of crates, pulling out his phone with a grin.

Sam: Now

Gabe leaned his head back, laughing softly. He glanced at Kevin who was beside him, sending a wink as he stood up.

I'm not one of your many toys...

"Gabe, don't!" he heard Kevin plead.

Too little, too late.

He felt the explosive in his neck shut down at that moment, and he stalked out onto the rest of the roof.

The plane was right there. The hatch was open and stood on it was Sam, holding out his hand for him.

You don't own me...

He ran, dropping his bat. He heard the cries of "Kill him!" echo, though he ignored them.

Dangling below the plane was a thick rope. Once Gabe got to the end of the ramp, he jumped, latching onto it. He squealed happily, grinning back at the people on the roof, waving his goodbyes.

He knew they would have Kevin try to shoot him. He also knew he'd miss on purpose. Gabe shifted his position, using the rope to dance as he used to until he heard the shot.

Gabe let himself fall limp for a few moments. He popped back up, going right back to his routine as he climbed higher, giving the soldiers one last killer grin.

He pulled himself up the rope until he could stand. Sam reached for his hand, pulling him deeper into the plane.

"Puddin!" Gabe exclaimed happily, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck.

Sam hugged him back, leaning down to his ear to whisper, "Let's go home." His hands slid over Gabe's back, his lips brushing the skin on his jaw.

Don't say I can't go with other boys.

That probably wasn't one of my better works, but I had this idea and I wanted to do it so badly. Except, I'm not very good at sexy villain scenes, apparently.

I don't know. Maybe it was sorta ok.

Thanks for reading, guys!

~Addie