2

Note: quite a lotta pics in this chapter don't ask why I just had a lot of relevant pics to the scene thanks ~

I open the door and pull Kace through it, our hands never losing touch as I lock it behind us.
We make our way to the kitchen and I pick up a random magnet and put up the letter on the fridge, my dream on display showing off.

I take one last look at it, grin, and turn around into Kace. His eyes are already on mine and his smile gets bigger just from watching mine. It was moments like these that Kace really opened up from the sarcastic clown he usually was around people to the caring and sensitive guy he is around me, and I cherish them closely. He doesn't mind showing affection in public, but he would much rather wait until we are alone to absorb the precious moment without worrying about prying eyes.

I hop onto the counter by the fridge. Reaching over, I hook the collar of his sweatshirt with my finger and pull him towards me, then wrapping the hand around his neck. His dark eyes glowed with life, bright and full of energy like when a fire is burning against the dark night. He takes control and leans in for slow, soft kiss, lingering at my lips for a moment before pushing into them again. His hand goes to my waist and the other rests on my thigh.

I smirk as I see he is fully engrossed in the kiss

I smirk as I see he is fully engrossed in the kiss. With my free hand I reach behind me and quietly grab a box. I bring the box down to my side stealthily, not being caught by him, and simultaneously begin to open my mouth to allow him to deepen the kiss. I feel he's starts to swipe his tongue across my bottom lip, and I lean back quickly, expanding the space between us.

"Wow this cereal only has 40 calories per quarter cup! That's incredible!" I bring the box between us and pretend to examine the nutrition label.

Kace's ebony eyes are wide and lost like a child whose toy has just been taken away. His lips are full and red and still slightly puckered from expecting the kiss to continue.

Looking up at him I can't help but burst out laughing at his stupefied countenance.

Kace bites his lips and shuts his eyes and sighs loudly in frustration. I laugh at his angry mood with me, proud of being the annoying girlfriend I am and knowing that he will be driven mad until the next time we kiss.