Ahoy, Reader!

Greetings landlubber!
Captain Theautumnfox here, bringing you my very first ask book!

Now, this is my very own AU, which I have drawn all seen artwork and come up with by myself, but the original is owned by Toby Fox, creator of Undertale, and therefore I don't own anything official. This book is fan-made and for entertainment purposes only. But I do own the art, as I have said, and declare rights for it. Please do not use it without my knowledge and permission. With that out of the way, how about I introduce you to the crew?

So this is how the plot goes:
Over decades of the Underground being formed and Monsters being sealed away, a vast ocean had rose and now just barely reaches the top of the mountain.
One day, a mass cargo ship was on a six month trip to deliver specially developed Soul-Bombs made from scientific testing, when a crate exploded due to the handling of the bombs, blowing up the ship and triggering the rest, the bombs sunk underwater, then beginning a chain explosion, opening a cavity near Asgore's home in the Underground, and flooding the castle. Hotland was easily doused by the immediate amount of seawater entering the caverns, and with so much water in it already, Waterfall was flooded. The residents of Snowdin feared for their lives, and Undyne, who escaped the tragedy, was guiding everyone as far away from New Home as possible. Sans and Papyrus were among the few. In the ruins, Toriel had heard a loud boom from up above, and knew that something happened. She decided to call The Man Behind The Door, who's phone number she acquired over a long conversation, and ask what had happened. Of course, Sans explained and Toriel immediately opened the doors and allowed as many Monsters as possible inside the ruins. Unfortunately, some monsters didn't hear the call or were injured somehow along the way, and failed to make it to the door. This further lessened the survivors.
And the doors didn't stop the water from seeping through the gaps in the aged bricks and ancient doorframe, everyone evacuated to the bed of golden flowers, as the water was rising. Not many people were left, but those who were included Undyne, Papyrus, Sans and Toriel herself. Then the water began to sweep them off their feet, and all they could do now was pray that they would survive somehow. Undyne was a fast swimmer and tried to aid those who couldn't float, and those who were very lightweight acted as floaties. Eventually some couldn't hold on, and gave up. Now, seemingly only four Monsters remained. Then, as they were about to reach the impassable barrier, one of the remaining Soul Bombs dropped down at the very minute they passed, magically allowing them to breach the enchantment just once. They made it to the surface, heartbroken at their loss, then made a small raft with the materials they found around the waterlogged island surrounding them. The raft eventually evolved into a small ship, as time progressed. They sailed around the world, stopping at the occasional dock to restock on supplies and replenish their morale, until they met a young human stowaway named Frisk, who then joined the crew after hearing about the terrible fate that both races encountered.

Phew, I think I let that drag on a bit too much in the middle. Anyway feel free to leave your questions for these amazing and tough Monsters and Human. I'll leave this for about a week and if no-one has asked a question yet then I'll just get some pre-made ones by friends.

Also if I can't be bothered making a full on chapter for another of my books I'll just answer an extra question for this, as more content for my followers to explore. And apologies for the TERRIBLE art, I drew this a while ago, and have changed my style countless times, but I don't really have the motivation to re-draw the picture, so deal with it.

I think we're done now, so get asking!