ℱoreword

Broken Strings A Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction

Author:
Myself, stars-aligned on wattpad, also known as Azurea.

Date of publication:
1st of January 2017

Synopsis:

❝ Why should I apologise for the monster I've become? Nobody ever apologised for making me this way. ❞

Darcy is a doll. Not that she knows it.

Drossel is a murderer. Only he does it without a conscious.

Two soulless siblings doomed to rot in a body of a puppet, each one of them unaware of the situation they are in. Or worse - who are they working for.

One moment an ominous man and a boy snuck inside the dollhouse in search of a certain person, the next Darcy is kneeling beside what used to be of her brother. Since then, her soul seemed to be reawakening itself.

Like how strings of a puppet slowly pull together to form a show, Darcy has gradually been gaining her consciousness of being a doll. Breaking free from the strings that held her up is never easy. But is she willing to do the impossible?

Little does she know, someone is keeping a careful eye on her, scissors ready to cut away those strings and any form of sentient she has left. With every impending hour, he is a step closer from making a move.

Disclaimer:
I, Azurea, do not own Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler and any of the characters created by Yana Toboso. The only thing I can call my own is the plot and my OCs.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters or certain plots are based on my imagination. Any resemblances to actual events or people, living or dead, are purely coincidental unless stated otherwise.

Dedications:

To forgotten-lethe and CeruleanSkies_ for introducing me to Kuroshitsuji and for the support given

To MistakeOfFate for this state of the art cover.

And lastly, to those who dare.