Erotic Education

"Oh my God!" The woman on the screen yelled. "Harder! Harder!" She continued to scream as she was being fucked brutally until she reached her climax.

"And that," my teacher, Jenny, turned the DVD off. "Is how you fake an orgasm." She finished speaking just as the bell rang, signalling our free period.

You may be wondering why we were being taught how to fake an orgasm. Well, I go to a school for the 'arts'. Basically it's a school where adult film stars send their children who want to get into the 'business', and my mom's the Principal.

No body outside of the adult industry knows about this place, it's on a private piece of land owned by my family and the only way you get in is through a hefty tuition fee and your parent/s being porn stars.

You can enroll when you're 18 and you learn the basics about the industry in your first year before going on to trying things out whilst being filmed in your second year, and by your third and fourth year, you're ready to be an adult film star.

Most of the parents don't force their children into this lifestyle, a lot of us get a choice, like I did. My mom asked if I wanted to come here or go to a normal College. I chose here, of course. I've always been fascinated with the human body and sexual activity because it's so beautiful and intimate.

To be honest, I don't like the hardcore films like we just watched. I prefer the ones when you can tell there's real emotions between the leads. Sex isn't about how hard and fast you can fuck, it's about the bond you feel with the person you're on or off camera with.

I'm 19 and I've only had two boyfriends. I had sex with both, but there was always something missing. That's why I won't have sex with anyone until I feel something. I'll do foreplay on or off camera, but not all the way. My mom understood and she was really impressed about how mature I was being seeing as any other ninteen year old would jump at the chance to have sex.

I was walking towards my dorm room as this School is basically like any other College where you stay on campus, when my name was called. I groaned and turned around. I wanted to spend the next few hours tucked up under my covers because this D.C Winter was terrible.

"Gracie!" I recognized the person as one of my partners from Health Ed. His name was James and he was a third year, unlike me, only being a second. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hey, James." I smiled back, wrapping my arms around myself as a breeze blew past. I don't think yoga pants and a Metallica vest was the best outfit choice. I rocked back and forth on the heels of my Vans as we stood in silence. "Did you need something?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, silently wishing for him to leave. I swear, if he asks me out on another date...

"Oh, yeah. Uh, your mom wants to see you." I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the building where her office was. "I was wondering-"

"No." I cut him off and jogged towards where my mom was. Her assistant told me to go right in, so I did. Inside her office, I saw that she was sat in her big chair, and in two chairs opposite sat a boy around my age and a woman who looked like she was in her late thirties. "Oh my God." I gasped as I realised who she was. "You're Darla Day." My mouth formed a small 'o' as she smiled at me.

"Yeah, but that's my stage name." She said, standing up and facing me. "You can call me Jacky." She shook my hand and I nodded excitedly. Darla, or, Jacky, was my favourite adult film star. She was one of those women that never faked an orgasm and she always sounded real. She actually did most of her films with her husband, Ricky Ray, so there was always this look in their eyes that never failed to amaze me. Their love was pure.

"Gracie," my mom said, breaking me from my trance. I noticed that Jacky was now sat down and another chair had been pulled up for me to sit at. I took the seat next to my mom and looked at the two in front of me properly.

Jacky looked even prettier off camera. Her natural dark red curls sprang around at her waist. She had this huge smile on her face and her crystal blue eyes always shone in happiness.

I took in the appearance of the boy next to her. He must be Jacky's son. I've heard of him, but I've never seen him before.

He had dirty blonde hair, taking after his dad, that was slightly curly. It was short, but I bet if it was longer it would be the mass of untamable hair. He had his mom's eyes, but they were slightly brighter and excited. His perfectly shaped lips turned up at the sides as he noticed me bite my lip after we made eye contact for a second too long.

"It's Kevin's first day today, and I want you to take him under your wing for the next week or so until he finds his feet. He's a second year, like you." My mom told me. So his name was Kevin. Well, Kevin ducked his head slightly as I noticed a blush creep onto his cheeks.

"That sounds great." I smiled, playing with a bit of my silver hair. I had dyed it last week but my natural dark roots were starting to show.

"He'll be in the room next to yours, seeing as Lorraine just left. So, if you wouldn't mind taking him over there to get settled." I nodded, standing up, as did Kevin.

"It was nice meeting you, Jacky." I waved, heading towards the door.

"You too, honey." She smiled widely as Kevin bent down to hug her goodbye, not without him recieving a kiss on the cheek from his mom, though. I waved to my mom and left her office, Kevin hot on my heels.

We continued in silence and I took this oppurtunity to check him out as we walked side by side. He was tall and skinny, but muscular aswell. Currently, he was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, black on black Coverse, a Guns 'N' Roses tee and a leather jacket. Basically, he looked like your typical bad-boy rocker. I think he knew I was checking him out because his lips turned up at the sides again and he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, hopefully checking me out, too.

"Well, this is your room." I said, standing at my door and gesturing to the right. Room 666. He looked at his door number and chuckled.

"My lucky number. It's a sign." He joked, leaning against the wall. His voice was deep and just the teeniest bit husky.

"Must be." I smirked. He stood up straight and pulled a key from his pocket before disappearing inside his room. I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding when his door shut. I went into my room, feeling slightly flustered.

God, he's perfect. I sighed, falling backwards onto my bed.