Preface

Dedication

TO

Nicholas, Dan, Samantha and My family

Title: The Forensic Criminology Bureau Series

Subtitle: What will you do to solve the case?

Author: RyannLIM

Preface by: RyanLIM

Preface

When I was a student, my friend introduced me to detective shows such as CSI, NCIS and Law and Orders and I began to fall in love with these police procedural drams. It got me thinking and raised my affection for forensic science and criminology. Furthermore, I was undertaking a Diploma in Mass Communication at an institution in Singapore which boost my love for writing. One day, I’ve got an essay question that I am supposed to write about forensic science.

It soon began my interest in writing and what I had in mind was to create a novel, focusing about cases and scenarios, and to share to passion of forensic science with other people.

What began as a small sharing of my stories in my group and amongst my friends, they encouraged me to write online to fulfil my dreams. And here am I, starting on my own story online.

And people might be wondering, what does a Mass Comms Student like you knows about forensic science, surely there must be an event that changes your viewpoint on this topic drastically (apart from those dramas) right? Well, I witnessed a crime scene in which a victim was found dead, apart from those drams, I was intrigued to find out what happened beyond those crimes and how the police use forensic science to catch and put criminals behind bars. That is the passion that drives me on.

RyannLIM

@The Forensic Criminology Bureau Series

--

All cases files were purely fictional and no Plagiarism intended. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

Please do rate and support it if you like the stories very much. Criticisms are also accepted to help make my story better. Have fun reading, and enjoy! If it gets too dry, you may want to continue the next day. Enjoy!

Copyright © 2013 by RyannLIM

First Edition, 2013

Published on Wattpad

* Simulcast Publishing on

~https://www.facebook.com/danandryanwattpad 

~http://www.wattpad.com/user/DanandRyan