Synopsis

This story is a work of fiction and any of the said characters, events, places and etc are only part of the authors imagination. Expect grammatical errors, misspelled words and typo errors. I'll try to fix that. Copy rights,  baby.

Plagiarism is a crime. (I know you know that)

Its a romantic comedy type and hope you will love and laugh at it.
This has foul/mature words, some cussing but it doesn't have mature scenes except for kissing and a little bit of touching, but NO love making whatever. Stand alone story,  though its a series. Only (i think) the male characters are connected. This is the sixth series of HUNK IN TIE SERIES. Hope you'll enjoy it. You are free to ask.

Read at your own risk. PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED.
Thank you and God bless.
XOXO.

PS.
   I'm still an amateur. Hope you'll understand if its a little bit trashy.

Another P. S.
BE. OPEN. MINDED. 👍

THERE ARE TOUCHING BUT NO BED SCENE IF YOU'RE EXPECTING.😉

*****

Dr. Alystair Marquez is a famous surgeon and also a great Psychiatrist known in the whole Asia. He has chains of hospitals and pharmacies around the globe. He has a perfect bachelors life, not until he woke up on the wrong side of the bed when he met the pretty face of Harriet Ferrer, a frustrated free lance writer who's being hunt by a group of syndicates because of her stepfather's gambling debt.

And here's the twist, in order for her to save her already screwed up life from those mobster wannabe,  she ended up pretending as a Psychopath who has a really, really serious mental illness , so she obviously ended up on the mental institution and it was owned by Marquez. Things got more worse in the mental hospital, dahil talagang ikakabaliw nya nang tuluyan ang pakikipag-sabayan sa mga may saltik sa lugar na iyon at ang pakikisama sa cunning doctor na nag ngangalang Alystair Marquez.

But little does she knows that her enemies are much more closer than what she thinks. Can Dr. Marquez save her ass or shall she first save her ass from this cunningly manipulative doctor?