CH:2 You can call me Jack

Felix had arrived late to school that morning so he hadn't been able to see his girl friend or his best friend until lunch. The teacher was droning on and on and on, then Felix got hit in the head with a folded up piece of paper that was the size of his head. It landed on the desk beneath his human sized one. He picked it up and looked around the room. The human teacher was old and practically blind so she didn't see or hear a thing. 

          That's when Felix spotted Bill. he was laughing and mouthing the words, "Is it to big for you Pipsqueak? You need this?" 

          He held up a teeny tiny piece of paper (That had clearly been gingerly ripped of a larger piece.) that would fit in the palm of Felix's hand. Felix's face got hot with rage, he began to unfold the piece of paper, it was clearly giant sized and had been folded as many times as it would go. As Felix finally unfolded it the loud bell rang and he gathered all of his things but stayed behind, he wanted to know what Bill had written him. It read: If you don't break up with Marzia then I'll break you guys up myself. Marzia deserves a real guy, not a pipsqueak like you! Felix sighed. He refolded the paper and stuffed it in his backpack and headed to lunch. He wasn't going to tell Marzia, just like all the other threats he had gotten since he had began dating her. He hurried off to lunch, Marzia would have already gone through the line by now so he would have to go through the human line instead of sitting on Marzia's shoulder. 

          He got in line behind a guy with a strange grey flat hat. "Hey, I've never seen you before, are you that new kid I've heard of!" He said excitedly, it wasn't very often they had a new human kid. He turned around and smiled. 

          "Yeah that's me." Felix smiled back, 

          "I'm Felix by the way." He stated. The guy nodded and introduced himself. 

          "I'm Sean." Felix nodded, but then had a look of horror on his face as Sean put something on his plate. 

          "Don't do that!" Sean was startled and looked up at Felix. 

          "What?" Sean asked confused. 

          "That stuff looks like Pizza, but anyone here will tell you it's just colored cardboard." Sean nodded slowly, putting the Pizza back. Through the rest of the line Felix told Sean exactly what to get in the lunch line. 

         "Well, thanks for helping me find the non-poisonous food in the line." Sean stated and began to walk toward some human sized tables in the corner. 

          "Wait, where are you going?" Sean spun on his heel to look over at Felix. 

          "Uh, over to the human sized chairs?" Sean stated, a bit confused because Felix was headed over to the Giant's side of the room. 

          "Come on, my friends all sit over here, and your my friend." Felix stated. "Uh..." Sean really didn't seem to want to go, Felix couldn't imagine why though. 

          "Come on they don't bite!" Felix said, dragging Sean behind him. Felix shouted up at the giants that where seated at a table in the corner, near the window. 

          "Hey, Marzia!" A girl with beautiful brown hair that changed to blond at the tips smiled down at them, she lowered her hand and scooped Felix up in it, though she was a giant her hand was smaller, so Felix was just barley taller than her hand. 

          "Hey Felix, are you OK? You didn't show up at the water fountain this morning, and I heard you got a piece of paper flipped at you in History?" She looked genuinely concerned for the man in her hands. Felix got nervous, she had heard about the paper.