Blow it in the wind

-Oh baby, You stay on my brain, I smoke,Kick back and think. Sometimes a nigga be lonely,So many bitches I ain't gotta be. So i got the crew on the way, No work, All play.

Leyda

Cash dropped me home from the mall and I missed her already but I was excited for our date.

I went into the bathroom, I stripped and cut on my jams. I was feeling good today I was gonna be sexy asf for Cash tonight.

I hopped in the shower and started singing to the music and dancing I was killing it doing a little twerk.

I stopped acting silly and washed up I needed to be ready so she doesn't fuck me up.

I got out and my other song came on and I couldn't help to dance. I was getting it boi but nobody was gonna know that.

I got dressed and made sure my hair was dry. I looked at the clock and it said 5:30 and I had my date at 6:00. I took a quick pic and went downstairs waiting on her.

-I got a castle with a boat, Everybody gon' live it up. Aye keep talking mamí I ain't tryna hit right now. Oh keep watching me,We sitting here tryna have a good time right now.

I heard a knock on the door so I got uo excited as fuck I opened it to see Cashmere with a pink roses. She smiled handing them to me and I took them and gave them to my mom to put them up.

I hugged her hard and kissed her cheek. I seen her face turn red. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to her car.

She opened my door and waited for me to get in then closed it I quickly thanked her then she ran over to open her door and get in.

She pulled off And I wanted to know where we was going.

"So where are we going babe?" I asked looking over at her.

"Its a secret babygirl don't ask no more questions," She responded.

That made me pout and stare at her until she tells me.

"Sweetheart that's not going to work," She said

-Cause babe, The truth is you don't have to think about it if you new to this. Lemme show you how.

We pulled up infront of small cute house. It was so pretty it had lights over it and I started to smile while I felt cash stare at me.

"What is this place?" I asked her

"Its called Lexi bed and breakfast, I wanted to spend the whole night with you so I talked to our moms about it," She said with blushing a little.

"But I didn't bring extra clothes," I asked confused.

"I bought you some stuff from the mall Earlier," Cash said with a smile.

- Raise your middle fingers to your problems, Yeah If you let'em they gon' bring you down. Keep tripping on us but just stunting on em right now, They hating on us they just mad cause we way up right now.

Cash

I took her hand and walked in. She kept squeezing my hand letting me know she's a little nervous.

But tonight She doesn't need to be because its gonna be the best night of our life.

She needs to let go of all the negatively and imma make sure she does.

-so blow it in the wind

-

Hey yall

Look up Blow it in the wind by Chris brown it's a dope song but I hope yall Enjoy 😋😊