Apple sauce. Chicken teriaki sauce!

Aphmau ms
We come back with a few snacks and things to extract the blood. Emmalyn said she probably only needs a little bit, but just in case, I got snacks. We take the chairs and put them on either side of the table.
"Could you hold your arm out please?" She asks. I roll my sleeve up then lay it on the table. She takes out a needle.
"A-again! If you d-don't want to do this you c-can-"
"Em, it's fine!" I insist, she nods. She holds my arm and shakily brings the needle closer.
"Want me to say something to make you more confident?" I ask,
"Erm... yeah." She replies,
"If you get this done, not only will you bring back the other Aphmau and bring me home. But you also might figure out a way travel thru dimensions!" I say.... her face blushes bright red.
"Oh shoot I shouldn't have said that..."
"N-no! Let's do this!" She says, next thing I know she sticks the needle into my arm. When she takes it out the container has a bit of blood inside, she squeezes it out into the last jar.
"Here," she hands me a cotton ball "you might wanna use that."
"K! Thanks Em!" I say, I press the cotton ball on my skin.
"Okay.... uhhh.... do you think we can find some of our Aphmau DNA anywhere?" She asks, I shake my head.
"I don't think we have anything near it."
"That's fine! I was just wondering!" She says,
"Well if that's all, am I okay to go?" I ask standing up.
"Yea! I come see you if I need anything else!" She says, I pick up somethings and head out.

Aphmau mc
I begin cooking dinner. I don't really know how to use things here so I'm using a recipe. Aaron always said " Anyone can cook if they have a guide!"
I go with something I half know how to make, chicken teriyaki. I begin to cut some chicken, I hear someone walk in from behind me.
"Hey Aphmau!" Its Katelyn.
"Hello! What are you up to?" I ask,
"Finding things to fix the door." She says rummaging thru a drawer,
"Why don't you look in the garage?" I ask,
"I didn't break the entire door. I just need to fix the hinges. The door swings right open and it's off one of the hinges!" She says,
"Oh, well if you don't find anything, why don't you just ask Lucinda?"
"I will if I can't find anything. For now I just put two bags of salt infront of the door. We're not gonna need it until winter so why not?" She look at me finishing up cutting chicken, I look at the recipe. A green bell pepper and a red!
"Chicken teriyaki? I thought you didn't like it." Katelyn says, I jolt a bit and find an excuse.
"I thought I could try it again! Who knows? Maybe my palate changed!" Please buy it!
"Not surprising. I guess if you gave Zane a chance, how is this any different?" She says, omg why does Aphmau here have to be so complicated?!?! "Anyway I'm gonna go to the hardware store." She turns around and leaves the kitchen. I  start slicing the peppers.

After I set the table, I went to the pan to fill the bowls. I put those down on the table. The back door opens and Katelyn walks in.
"Why did you take the back door?" I ask,
"Uh, because the front door is broken and has two bags of salt keeping it closed." She replies, "But I couldn't find what I was looking for."
"Mm okay! We can just ask Lucinda later. By the way, how did the door break the door?" I ask,
"Before you got home my key wouldn't work. Well I thought it didn't work... So I may have kicked it a bit to hard and it flung open and broke..." she says,
"Is the wall okay?" I ask,
"That was easy to fix, I just called a repair man."
"Why didn't you call one for the door!?!?"
"Because Lucinda is cheaper."
"YOU COULD'VE HAD HER DO BOTH!"
"Okay seriously it was just a scrape I went over it with some paint." She says,
"Of forget you! Sit down dinners ready." I  walk to the stairs "KC DINNERS READY!"
"COMING APHMAU~SENPAI, JUST GIVE KAWAII~CHAN A SECOND!" I sit down next to Katelyn and begin eating. Hey it didn't turn out to bad.
"So how much did your palate change."
"It's okay, maybe I just didn't like it where it was last served to me or something." I say,  as kawaii~Chan sits at the table. They both try it,
"Wow that's good!"
"Yea! Maybe we can see if we can make it at the maid cafe!" Kawaii~chan says,
"Well maybe not because that's a recipe from a cooking magazine that was laying around. Plus I'm not gonna make this for desperately flirtatious guys!" I say scooping another fork full in my mouth.

I hop into bed, Celeste follows right behind me. Then, I drift off to sleep....
"Your a little late this time!" Aphmau says,
"My apologies, it's just that... Oh my Irene I hate your job! Well not completely it's just that-"
"The desperate guys. I know. They are a pain!" She says,
"Then why do you keep the job?" I ask,
"Because it's a good paying job! Anyway I have something to tell you." She says,
"Okay."
"Your Emmalyn found out about our secret.."
"WHAAAT?!?!" I scream,
"DONT WORRY DONT WORRY! She is actually helping me and keeping the secret as well." She shouts out, I sit down against the tree.
"How do you know she's the only who knows. You told me your self that you had to deal with that warlock! My world is nothing like yours!" I panic again,
"Listen She took some DNA samples from me. And speaking of which... do you know where we can find your DNA... like YOUR DNA."
"Can't help you there." I reply,
"Okay..... so how was your day?"
"That was a quick change of subject." I say,
"Well we sorta need to know don't we?"
"Heh yea! It was good!"
We talk about how our day went.
~~~~~~
Okay if you didn't realize I put a small reference to My Fnaa series. Because I felt like it. And I needed to put something in the story.... ye!