So tell me what you want!

Okay so I don't know if anybody cares but if you do, do you want the cover to stay the same, or yo be the one up top! Tell meh if you care!

Aphmau mc

Jeez this is harder than i thought. The table numbers are supposed to be memorized? How could me day get any better? The outfit is really embarrassing, aside from KC the workers are very sketchy, this place is full of nothing but desperate men!And  They all ask for something of mine.... At least i remembered about half the table numbers. I go to table eight in the back.

" Hello my name is Aphmau how can i-" i get interupted,

"Wow, out of all the maids i have seen you are certainly the hottest! I will have a cup of coffee and your number."  this guy thinks he's so keen? Please, i have spent fifteen years in the Irene dimension and he thinks I'm vulnerable with flirting. i give him a threatening look,

"Well i'll have you know that, that was the weakest and most pathetic  thing i have ever heard.  I am not interested in giving a random stranger my personal information, so you can meet a girl who will actually bother to deal with someone as desperate as you. If their standards are low enough. And i have a boyfriend." i smile sweetly "How would you like your coffee?"

"An Iced caramel mocha!" i say to KC clipping the order to the rack, KC nods and fills a cup with ice.

So far iv'e spent most of the morning dealing with the same kind of people. Only an hour until KC and i can go to lunch. As i wash a table i see Aaron walk thru the door. I immediately turn away, i feel color rush to my face.

"Heeheehee, Aphmau~Senpai could you take table four?" i dont know where table four is but i know she means where Aaron is sitting. You would expect this to be some thing for her ship but NOPE! She is still so angry about me and Kaitlyn  embarrassing her infront of Garroth. But im not gonna let her get the satisfaction.

"Hey Aaron! What would you like?" i say when i reach his table,

"Hey babe." that nearly got me! " I would just like  a chicken sandwich and a green tea mango latte."

"Coming right up!" i walk away, then i walk to Kawaii~Chan. She looks angry,

"What is up?" i hand her the order, she snatches it out of my hands and begins making the tea. After i take a few more orders KC hands me some orders to take to the tables. I do Aarons last,

"You seemed weird when you took my order.. Are you sick?" Aaron asks,

"Well HA HA your so funny!" i say sarcastically "No, KC wants me to feel embarrassed because i embarrassed her infront of her crush."

"Who is that? Reese?" i shake my head, sure i can be a pain but im not gonna simply exploit her feelings. I tell Aaron that. then go back to the kitchen.

"KC lunch!" i say pulling some pants and a sweatshirt over my dress.

"COMING!" she calls back,

Aphmau ms
"Okay so what about your- or Aphmau's child?"
"We don't know who has it or what's happened to it. Aphmau is to early in pregnancy to tell.... Not to mention the early side effects are sort of how we're feeling about this whole thing." I say,
"Do you mind if I take a few DNA samples?"
"If it helps me get back home! What do ya need?" I ask,
"A few different ones, hair, saliva, and a non painful way of getting a bit of blood. YOU CAN SAY NO IF YOU WANT TO ITS JUST-"
"Em! Relax, just do what you need to do! Your nice, and no matter what dimension, you never intend to push people or hurt people." I say, she smiles then nods.
"Okay! Let's get you back home!"  She pulls a couple small jars out of a cabinet.
"Okay how much hair do ya need?"
"How does three strands sound?" I twiddle a small portion of my hair in my fingers until there's three left. I yank em out and carefully put them in one jar. I gather spit in my mouth as Emmalyn hands me a second jar, I spit into the glass jar then give it back to her.
"Okay, now for blood we should probably get something to eat so you could get your blood sugar higher... I'm not sure how much I need."
"Well how's a bout we get something to eat then come back!" I say,
"Okay!" We walk up the crooked stairs,
-----
I'm gonna need some of that... but how?
-----
Aphmau ms
We sit on a park bench with a couple tacos.
"You were a little weak on your Spanish." KC says, I think of a response.
"Just tired." I reply,
"Of what?"
"Of tiredness. And random guys acting like a pervert Travis." She nods biting into the taco, I bite into mine. We eat our tacos.

"I don't feel like going back to work! I just want to eat tacos!" I whine,
"Aphmau~senpai our break is almost over! COME ON!" KC practically drags me across the dirt path.

I walk to table five, at this point I know where every table is.
"Hi I'm Aphmau what would you like?" I groan,
"You don't look to hot. You okay Aph?"
"Oh Kaitlyn! I didn't realize it was you." I say,
"Thought I'd drop by for my break. So what's gotten you so glum?" I look to table seven,
"Watch this." I walk to the table and plaster on a smile, "Hello! My name is Aphmau how can I help you?"
"Well you can start by giving me a twirl there!" I slap him across the face, it's funny how my boss seems to understand stuff like this. At least I think, earlier today I slapped someone else and she was right there! I walk back to Kaitlyn,
"Every one did that?" She asks, I nod,
"He was the second one I slapped today!"
"Sounds rough... well I'll make sure for dinner you make something special!" She says,
"Wow. Thanks. I appreciate your care for me." I say sarcastically, "Just tell me what you want!"
"What I really really want? I'll have an onion bagel with cream cheese and a bottle of soda. I don't care which kind as long as it's not root beer!" She says,
"Coming right up!"