Patryk stood besides me," How are you feeling today Tord?"

"Fine."

"Where's your eye patch?"

"No longer healthy to wear anymore. I was bleeding again.."

"Its not healthy to have an expose wound either..."

"I'll have to deal with it."

Patryk didn't say anything else, he just nodded and went to train with the others.

I took out a cigar and lit it up, breathing in the calming smoke. Feeling it enter my lungs, bringing relief to me.

I felt the cold air apon my mangled eye that has not yet been healed, after all these years.

I hissed in annoyance as the breezed sent a shiver threw me. I walked to one of the training segments, shooting.

I watched all of my soldiers hit multiple targets, except one. He was struggling to hold even a pistol.

I pushed pass all my soldiers and stood by his side. Every soldier stopped what they where doing exept the one who hadn't noticed me yet.

"Excused me soldier.."

He jumped at my sudden voice. He looked at me with terrified eyes. Tom was watching from little ways away.

"Are you new here?"

"Y-Yes Sir- Uh.. Red Leader!" He saluted.

I stared at the targets. I took his arms and position them to aim at one target." You were holding the gun wrong, for now on hold it like this. You see this gap at the head of the pistol? You look threw there, not where you think the target is."

The rookie nodded and took aim. He did what he was told and managed to hit a target. His face lit up and looked at me.

"There, keep practicing. We have a battle coming up." With that I left. I looked at Tom, he looked like he was full of hatred. That started pulling my guilt. I shook my head and continued on with the day.

Omg Time Skip again!//

"London Bridge is falling down. Falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down. My fair....."

"Thomas!!" I shouted, waiting in front of his room. He hurried out and stood in front of me.

"Y-Yes Red Leader?"

"I need you to run some errands for me. Take this letter to the Blue Army for me." I handed him the letter and he stared at me.

"Blue Army? But they'll think I'm trespassing.."

" They won't hurt you if you don't bring a weapon My Fair Thomas."

"My Fair Thomas?-"

"Get a move on!" I pushed him along to the entrance of our base.

"Take the hovercycle.. It'll be faster." I gestured to the side of our vehicles. A hovercycle was just like a motorcycle except the wheels are none existence. It hovered 6 inches off the ground and held a blue hue to It.

He nodded and took no time to get to the vehicles. I watched him leave the base and I walked back in the base, looking back just once.

I walked pass his room which was left ajar. Curiosity took over me and I went inside.

"Take a key and lock him up, lock him up, lock him up... Take a key and lock him up, my fair... Leader."

I looked around his room. It was awfully dark and I couldn't really see anything. I found a light switched and turned it on.