Chapter Fourteen™

I • • •

"Where are we going, Sagey?" Troye asked as he combed the hair of Stella, his new barbie doll. He thought it was pretty even though he had cut off her hair because he claimed that he was a better haircut.

"We are going to meet my princess," Sage said as she softly smiled and Troye was beyond excited to hear that. He kept his barbie doll aside and leaped in front of Sage who was packing some clothes in a bag.

"Really?" Troye asked.

"Yah, goofball," Sage giggled as Troye began leaping everywhere in excitement. He was just such an energetic ball of sunshine and so adorable, Sage wondered why her mom even thought that Troye was a mistake.

"Should i wear a frock or should I wear the pink gown you gave me a month back?" Troye asked as he posed in front of the mirror, before opening up a chapstick and applying it on his lips like a professional.

"You could wear anything you want, you will still be the prettiest boy. And by the way she also has a brother who is about your age. I guess you both can be good friends," Sage said as she picked up the pink gown for Troye and helped him wear it.

She also took out her special pink and white polka dot bow from her jewellery box and tied it on Troye's hair. As she was tying it, Troye asked, "Isnt this the bow which is your all time favorite?"

"Yeah," Sage said as she gave him a weak smile.

"Then why are you giving it to me?"

"Because you are my favourite too, silly," she said as she giggled and Troye just felt happy. Nobody has ever said that he was their favourite and when Sage said it, it just made him feel so happy.

Troye noticed some small scratch like deep cuts peaking from Sage's half sleeve of her shirt. He pouted before reaching his hand out and touching them. Sage flinched at the contact and immediately tugged at her sleeves, looking a little uneasy.

"What is it?" Troye asked.

Sage looked uncomfortable for a moment, the silence consuming them before she looked at Troye's innocent eyes and lied at his face, "The cat scratched me."

Troye was too innocent to question anything so he just let it go and turned around to look at the mirror, Sage kneeling down behind him as they stared at their reflection in the mirror.

"Pretty?" Troye asked, not shifting his gaze from the mirror.

"Prettiest,"Sage quickly answered before hugging Troye from behind and kissing his cheek as Troye pleaded to be left because it was tickling him.

***

YO,,,,

the next chapter would be up tomorrow, and i will probably finish this book before new year

i hope you all have a nice day. Please be nice to everyone, especially yourselves xx

J'aitme