Chapter Sixteen™

"You both know each other?" Sage asked as she looked at Troye who just blushed and looked down, timidly nodding.

"He goes to my school, he is Jacob... the Prince Charming," Troye whispered to Sage as Jacob just looked at them intently wondering what they were talking about.

Sage quickly eyed the dark haired, confused boy and then said to a blushing Troye, "Well, you chose quite a good Prince Charming for yourself."

"Sageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!" Troye whined as he playfully scowled and hit Sage's calf while Sage just smirked and gave him a cheeky wink.

"Jacob, honey who is at the door?" A teenage, girly voice began to shout from the end of the hall and soon a short, tanned girl with light sandy blonde hair and a heart face appeared behind Jacob, her smile illuminating her face as she saw Sage.

"Hi babe," the girl said as she took the bags of food from Sage before pecking her lips. Troye made a disgusted face while Jacob just grimaced, scrunching his nose up adorably in disgust as the kiss continued longer.

"I am gonna puke, stop," Jacob mumbled as he placed his palm over his mouth, covering it and made fake gagging noises. Troye giggled softly and somehow, to Jacob, the giggle sounded like a beautiful melody which had set his heart a beating too fast, faster than it has ever beat before.

"Kids," the short girl said as she rolled her eyes and just pecked Sage's cheek before looking at Troye and kneeling down so that she could be in level with Troye. She pulled his cheek as Troye pouted while trying to swat her hand away, he did not like anyone pulling his cheek. He did not even allow Sage to pull his cheek.

"By the way who is this little munchkin?" She asked, ruffling Troye's hair as Troye's golden paper tiara fell down and he huffed in annoyance. He did not like the girl at all.

"So, Troye, this is Dinah - the princess I told you about and Dinah, this is Troye - my younger brother," Sage said as she introduced them to each other.

"Aw, he is so adorable, just like you." She said before pecking Sage's lips again as Jacob started making the fake gagging noises again.

"So lets go inside, shall we? And Jacob, you could just take Troye up to your room and play some video games along with him, I hope you both would not have a problem, right?" Dinah asked, pushing Troye and Jacob together as both the toddlers looked down and blushed furiously.

"No, we won't," Troye and Jacob said together before smiling at each other.

And both of the boys thought the same thing : the fact that the other person's smile was so adorable, they could just stare at it forever and get lost in them.

***
im nocturnal, so i might update again

ily guyss xxx